NECA: Rambo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
v4b3pu.jpg

I have no idea, the unpainted sculpt they showed off a few weeks ago looked great so I'm hoping they just rushed the paint for the show. Fingers crossed it's ok in production

Imagine it will be two figs again like the first series, this one and then the one with the bow

Don't get me wrong, I'll be definitely buying this. Hopefully they still need to fix a couple of things. Particularly the eyes and paint app.

Me too, this and the robocop reveal (which was underwhelming) were what I was looking forward to and there's not anything here what isn't fixable. Received my survival rambo the other day and he is great face wise so I'm pretty confident this will come out okay

Need more pictures. Those are some crappy *** pictures but I do see the sculpt being there. Paint I can't tell. Looks bad but not sure.

Need more pictures. Those are some crappy *** pictures but I do see the sculpt being there. Paint I can't tell. Looks bad but not sure.

The pics are fine, but I can't say the same for the paint job. Neca probably did a quick paint job for the toy fair. The figure doesn't look translucent like the previous Rambo or Dutch figures, and I'm sure the final product will have the same translucent plastic from previous figures.

The pics are fine, but I can't say the same for the paint job. Neca probably did a quick paint job for the toy fair. The figure doesn't look translucent like the previous Rambo or Dutch figures, and I'm sure the final product will have the same translucent plastic from previous figures.

Probably. Just hard to tell. Guess we'll see what they do for the final product.

Yeah the body looks fine but the head seems to be cast in a totally different plastic, I'm still hopeful that they just rushed it as it wasn't a priority

God this looks awful. We know the sculpt is good though from the unpainted pics. They must've painted this 20 minutes before toy fair.:lol

It doesn't look like it's been glued together properly. This must have been put together by a two year old whilst everyone was off repainting predators

Why do I get the feeling NECA doesn't care too much about the Rambo line? I know Predator is their bread and butter and it's their most successful line, but could they at least put a little effort with the Rambo line? This is an international toy show where companies show their "best stuff."

Back