NECA: Rambo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, I can't wait to see the new headsculpts. They've done a great job with Rambo so far.

Rambo_First_Blood_Part_2_BTS__scaled_600.jpg

Awesome!

Nice, see "them" at Toy Fair, guess instead of misleading with a single prototype thinking it's one figure, they're going to show each version, at least I hope they mean that and not just Rambo 2 prototype along with the 2 First Blood figures. I just hate how they always showed the First Blood figure with parts from each version and then released it as two, I'd prefer to see what an individual release will look like.My guess is 2 figures from Rambo 2, no shirt with red bandana and bow, tank top variant with black bandana and machine gun.

:clap:goodpost: Yeah, I think if they really want to milk the line, they can do 4 Rambo figures from part 2. It would be nice if we can get some villains.

Looks like we are getting a black bandana version also. How can you tell? He doesn't have the facial scar on the left side of his face
(assuming the sculpt is finished). The sculpt looks good. Hopefully the paint doesn't ruined it.

The paint was a massive problem, but not the only problem.
The previous facesculpt was to long and to small.

This sculpt looks much better, I hope the final product dont change this.

That headsculpt is spot-on, I can't wait to see the yelling/snarl version.

It would be Awesome if NECA did the Helicopter from part 2.......but I'm Asking for too much :D I'm just glad were getting any kind of Rambo figure.

Id like to see a 1/4 scale rambo too. any one remember the N2 Toys effort of a 6" and 12" Rambo they were awful.

Id like to see a 1/4 scale rambo too. any one remember the N2 Toys effort of a 6" and 12" Rambo they were awful.

Never had the 12" but I still have the 6", from the neck down it's good, the face and hair just suck. I have the Mirage Rambo 2 and that's a nice figure, it's a shame they were so limited, would like the First Blood and Rambo 3 some day, but NECA's easily tops by leaps and bounds.

I hope the best looking Rambo 2 comes with the M60, for me that's the iconic weapon for the movie, even though the bow is more iconic for the character, marketing images for Rambo 2 really focused on him when he gets out of the helicopter to rescue the POWs, plus, I don't imagine the figure will be able to do a nice bow aiming pose unless they do that variant with special parts where the figure only works with the bow.

NECA also tweeted that there will likely be one of their classic video game versions where the figure is painted to look like the old Nintendo game. Personally, I'd rather one with paint and a headsculpt to look like the old Rambo cartoon, which ironically, had a figure with a sculpt that looks spot on Stallone where the cartoon didn't look like him at all.

My Coleco Rambo figures are still my favorite, but I can't wait to get the NECA versions. I think they will look great together.The original Rambo figures and the modern versions together finally! :yess:

They could, but they won't, NECA's done like 8 Dutch figures, he's a hot seller, Rambo doesn't get that kind of love, NECA could have done an M65 First Blood even and we just got the two.

My guesses for Rambo 2 are:

rambo-ii-11.jpg

And

rambo-m60.jpg

Back