We want more Hot Toys video game figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Video games are getting better and better at complex storytelling, deep characters and have taken to the forfront in entertainment, not yet surpassing movies but damn near when compared to the relentless rom-coms, and rampant adaptions that plagues hollywood with recycled material year after year..

Video games are becoming the place to go to take original ideas, new franchises and unique views on storytelling as well as fun settings and characters. And games that don't have good storytelling, but are damn fun, with great character designs

I think video game related figures produced by Hot Toys should be increased to more in a production year.

There are so many more memorable gaming characters now than ever before, every so often people will make requests for all kinds of gaming figures, yet HT have produced very little other than Resident Evil.

As an example these are the characters that i personally would buy if done by Hot Toys...

In preferential order:

Nathan Drake (of course! everyone knows where from)
John Marston (Red Dead Redemption)
Cole MgGrath (Infamous series)
Kratos (God of War Series)
Issac Clarke & Necromorph (Dead Space series)
Male Commander Shephard (Mass Effect Series)
Garrus, Legion, Wrex (Mass Effect Series)
Big Daddy & Little Sister (Bioshock Series)
Batman (Arkham game series)
Marcus Fenix (Gears of War Series)
Lara Croft (Tomb Raider Series)
Scorpion, Sub Zero, Ermac, Noob Saibot (Mortal Kombat Series)
Galen Marek (Force Unleashed series)
Tank Dempsey (Nazi Zombies)
Ryu, Adon, Sakura, Abel, Sagat (Super Street Fighter IV) Stylized

I don't' count MGS because that's already been announced and will hopefully sell so well and produce many many figure leading to an increase in video game figures by Hot Toys.

We'd definately buy HT versions of Nathan Drake, Lara Croft and Commander Shephard

definitely interested in

John Marston (Red Dead Redemption)
Kratos (God of War Series)

Niko Belic from GTAIV :panic::panic:

niko-belic-gta-iv.png

IamNiko.jpg

gta3.jpg

gtaiv.gif

Last edited:
With there expertise in armor (Iron man) I want a masterchief goddamned. Seriously ... why not ???? :p

and an Alan Wake with working flashlight would be awesome to.

Back