We want more Hot Toys video game figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
124a5e4fd98ac0_full.jpg

Common Hot Toys hurry and make this badass mofo!
Solid-Snake-metal-gear-solid-9191952-1024-768.jpg

screw Big Boss. Its taking forever cause they gotta get him outta the way first. ____ they even showed a pic of Captain America 1st, what a Fail!

p.s this guy too
Mgs-solid-snake.jpg
and even
mgs2-illust6.jpg

Last edited:
I think the only one's I'd realistically buy are:

Solid Snake
Nathan Drake
Commander Shephard
Johnny Cage
Leon Kennedy
Claire Redfield
and either Scorpion or Sub Zero (or both) :lol

I'd love a MGS 1 Solid Snake, and an Old Snake (just to undo what Medicom did).

On another note, why is Hot Toys taking so long to tease the Metal Gear Solid figures? Has the license been pushed back? It seems as if the figures that didn't win in their recent poll are being released first for some reason.

I'd love a MGS 1 Solid Snake, and an Old Snake (just to undo what Medicom did).

On another note, why is Hot Toys taking so long to tease the Metal Gear Solid figures? Has the license been pushed back? It seems as if the figures that didn't win in their recent poll are being released first for some reason.

It looks like that poll was just for ____s and giggles, they'll just release what they will when its ready i guess. but yeah MGS3 based figures are last on my list of Metal Gear figures that i want. hopefully they tease the other versions this year at least (maybe for the HD re-releases)

It looks like that poll was just for ____s and giggles, they'll just release what they will when its ready i guess. but yeah MGS3 based figures are last on my list of Metal Gear figures that i want. hopefully they tease the other versions this year at least (maybe for the HD re-releases)

Yeah, there's been way too much of Big Boss. The RAH Medi figures, the Medi UDF figures, and all of the Play Arts figures. Solid Snake needs some coverage as well, since he is the star of MGS (in my opinion).

But, hopefully, we'll hear something from Hot Toys by next month, the latest, since it usually takes them around 4 months to release their figures from the time of them being revealed.

i agree he is the star if we dont see a figure of solid snake then whats the point of the license? big boss is great and all but i like to see a solid snake sometime in the future .

Yeah, there's been way too much of Big Boss. The RAH Medi figures, the Medi UDF figures, and all of the Play Arts figures. Solid Snake needs some coverage as well, since he is the star of MGS (in my opinion).

But, hopefully, we'll hear something from Hot Toys by next month, the latest, since it usually takes them around 4 months to release their figures from the time of them being revealed.

Back