We want more Hot Toys video game figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i agree he is the star if we dont see a figure of solid snake then whats the point of the license? big boss is great and all but i like to see a solid snake sometime in the future .

no doubt, he is the true hero of the series. the only reason they're doing bigboss' story now is because they haven't destroyed it yet. hopefully they'll reboot the series soon

I'd like a figure of her, but I'd want Elena first.

something i find funny about Elena is her VA is 10 times more bangin!

8th+Annual+Discovery+Award+Dinner+ddQYlgVtNDDl.jpg

I still can't believe that Hot Toys hasn't done a Sam Fisher yet...he is such a badass and such an iconic video game character...

227029-samfisher_super.jpg

Solid Snake (MGS 1 or 2.....BOTH)

Ryu Hayabusa

Nathan Drake

Cole McGrath

Lara Croft

Prophet from Crysis 2

Hot Toys needs to make Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 figures! I would buy all of them.

Guys, let's face it, Hot Toys will never make most of these figures that we listed down. It's nice to dream, but I think we'll have better luck with Play Arts.

Guys, let's face it, Hot Toys will never make most of these figures that we listed down. It's nice to dream, but I think we'll have better luck with Play Arts.

Well there is no fixed timeline or certain amount of figures that they are allowed to make, so why not list them all and hope for the best?

Back