NECA - Classic Batman '66 TV Show Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally got him this week
3MFTBga.jpg

YmBO3HE.jpg

zcAsY4A.jpg

p8bbXtj.jpg

2jLz3O9.jpg

Posted on the HT Batman & Robin thread so might as well post it here too. Just too awesome! :)

[ame]https://youtu.be/tgCkmUS1IYI[/ame]

Just got it home and the damn boots popped off while I was posing him. I also moved his cape clasp under the cape and it looks great but man it was dissapointing when the damn boot pieces popped off.

NECA hits a HOME RUN!!!

If only I could have had this for Christmas of 1966…

hey prof great pics ,let me ask you ,are they yours or stock pics ,as i got my west yesterday and hes ok ,but no where as nice as your pics ,mine seems too long in the legs and if im honest his head looks too small for his body ,do you know if the trunks can be repositioned to make the legs appear shorter ,again great pics and thanks for making my west look so crappy :gah::rotfl

He looks great, but I really hate that mid section articulation. Ugh. It looks like super saggy old lady ****.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Just want to share some pics that I took with my limited settings at the moment. NECA has really impressed me with both Batmen releases. I really hope they would be able to make more figures based on Tim Burton's Batman series. I also would not mind Batman Forever figures.

DSC_0177_zps6cc5e2d4.jpg

DSC_0175_zps8a6eb1da.jpg

The secret "Bat-handshake" that only great Batman actors know of.
DSC_0221_zpsfd06b552.jpg

Just want to share some pics that I took with my limited settings at the moment. NECA has really impressed me with both Batmen releases. I really hope they would be able to make more figures based on Tim Burton's Batman series. I also would not mind Batman Forever figures.

DSC_0177_zps6cc5e2d4.jpg

DSC_0175_zps8a6eb1da.jpg

The secret "Bat-handshake" that only great Batman actors know of.
DSC_0221_zpsfd06b552.jpg

I would FN love an Batman Forever Panther suit and Sonar Suit... Hell to the FN yeah..

hey prof great pics ,let me ask you ,are they yours or stock pics ,as i got my west yesterday and hes ok ,but no where as nice as your pics ,mine seems too long in the legs and if im honest his head looks too small for his body ,do you know if the trunks can be repositioned to make the legs appear shorter ,again great pics and thanks for making my west look so crappy :gah::rotfl

Those are my photos. I'm sorry your figure looks off. I can tell you, I've got two of these and the one that I photographed poses much better than the other. Hard to explain, but the one just looks more natural than the other, which appears more stiff and toy-like.

Oops. Might have one in the post. Also have the HT pair on PO, which seems excessive, but those photos and the news that Robin is next clinched it. My other half says I can't have it until Christmas morning though. Never mind the kids, there will be no sleep for me on Christmas Eve night. :rotfl

Back