My guitar collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a brand new Epiphone Gothic Studio thats never been played ... :lol

Years ago I wanted to be a custom guitar designer. When you're from a small town in the boonies, and you have alot of other responsiblities thrown at you, you're limited in your life choices, so that fell through.

Great guitars! I'm jealous!

my days as a goth were very fun...
moe.jpg

yes indeed! speaking of which, I wanna get a two face statue...any good ones out there?

Don't let Moe's scary ass pictures scare you away- post some guitar pictures if you have them. There have to be more guitar players around these parts. Ryan where is you boy?! :lol

Yeah. Funny thing. Every guy I ever met who had a really really really nice guitar (except for the older guys) played it crappy or never played them at all.

Yeah. Funny thing. Every guy I ever met who had a really really really nice guitar (except for the older guys) played it crappy or never played them at all.

I have seen this too, especially on gear forums. Some musicians compensate for their lack of skill with their equipment. No doubt good musical gear can take you far but it won't give you the talent you are already missing.

Some people also just like collecting guitars, which is fine if you play them. Letting them sit around seems like a waste to me.

Sweet gear Mike!! I especially love the Mesa amps. :drools

I am going to take some pictures of my amp soon so I can post them....and some pics of my custom guitar pic! :rock :D

I'll take a pic of the only two guitars I have left (will never sell them for sentimental reasons :monkey2) :lol

Sweet gear Mike!! I especially love the Mesa amps. :drools

I am going to take some pictures of my amp soon so I can post them....and some pics of my custom guitar pic! :rock :D

Cool Rory. Yeah , it's all about Mesa for me. In the 30+ years I have been playing I can't even tell you how many different amps I have owned because I couldn't afford a MESA. But once I took the plunge there was NO going back. :D Now having said that I still do like my 5150... PLENTY OF BALLS AND CHUNK:lol

5150usn.jpg

Here's a closer look at my ESP's:

Custom Shop Les Paul w/ EMG's

George Lynch Kamikaze Desert Camo

usngeetars2.jpg

General statement I should make ... MANY times (not always), its NOT necessary the guitar, its THE PLAYER. I've had my share of crappy guitars over time, but just using the right distortion and effect pedals makes ALL the difference! Of course, when you wanna upgrade, having that sweet Gib LP always helps :)

Same with me Mike! Since I started playing I have always had the crappiest amps. Some barely worked. I remember creating a Frankenstein half stack out of working parts I could find just to play a large show. It looked and sounded terrible! Only recently was I lucky enough to finally own the amp of my dreams. I would never part with it...it's already begun to fuse with me and we are now inseparable- literally.

Same with me Mike! Since I started playing I have always had the crappiest amps. Some barely worked. I remember creating a Frankenstein half stack out of working parts I could find just to play a large show. It looked and sounded terrible! Only recently was I lucky enough to finally own the amp of my dreams. I would never part with it...it's already begun to fuse with me and we are now inseparable- literally.

Theres only one way to describe MESA AMPS

MESA AMPS = TONE BONNER:lol

Back