The Guitar Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
r5150s nice Guitars.. thanks for the look.You must play some serious EVH style stuff.Which 5150's do you use?

The Guitars we let go of..I think we all have a few stories.

524307_955430090310_1591672047_n.jpg

Void nice room.. I bet you get an interesting sound with those high ceilings.Nice to see you are also using traditional Tabla drums.Are you doing a gig there?

Sorry for the late response :lol

That was a gig at the Pakistan High Commission in London. We were raising money for Flood victims in Pakistan :)

We sometimes use Tabla's and regular drums both in some of our songs - it's a cool combo

I'm currently in the US, starting to record my album this coming weekend... :yess:

557859_10100169783993924_544161793_n.jpg

r5150s nice Guitars.. thanks for the look.You must play some serious EVH style stuff.Which 5150's do you use?

The Guitars we let go of..I think we all have a few stories.

5150 amp you mean ? no 5150 amp for me..they sound decent enough but for that much $$ and it's made in Mexico :wink1: I'll keep my 1972 Marshall 100 W super lead model :wink1:

I'm sorry to hear this, but this actually a common problem on some people, I taught my cousin how to play, months and months of practice but never got it, so he decided to gave up. I don't really have any explanation about this, or maybe a term for it. Its just for some people its so hard for them.

Maybe try drums? I always wanted to learn that, but no kit to practice with.

P.S

METAL RULES!!! \m/

Sorry to hear this too - but have you tried playing bass? Sometimes people find it easier on the fingers.

You should definitely try drums or if nothing else, just try singing! Thing about music is there are so many elements, there's really something for everyone

I tried drums but they seemed really really hard, to get the rhythm right,
I might try bass,

Only electric i have left right now is a B.C Rich Warlock(platinum series) in black, lately been interested in LTD guitars, i might get one after Dec.

Hi just found this thread
Used to be in a metal band and only played ESP/ltd guitars
They are just great to play went through a few

ESP Kh2
Ltd ex 351d (only one I still have)
Ltd viper 400
Ltd h307
Ltd v 500
Ltd ec 1000

My favourite is still the ex always sounded great when I picked it up :)

Hi just found this thread
Used to be in a metal band and only played ESP/ltd guitars
They are just great to play went through a few

ESP Kh2
Ltd ex 351d (only one I still have)
Ltd viper 400
Ltd h307
Ltd v 500
Ltd ec 1000

My favourite is still the ex always sounded great when I picked it up :)

Nice line up man.

Metal forever!! :rock

Btw, I'm diggin your signature

Back