My guitar collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are some sweet guitars you have bro, man I bet they sound nice...

thanks man. They do indeed sound sweet. As with everything in life, quality is very important. I remember when I was very young and had a super crappy generic guitar. I hated that thing. Intonation was always off and it felt terrible to play. The one mistake I think a lot of parents make is buying a very cheap musical instrument for their children. It totally prevents them from falling in love with the instrument and wanting to pursue it further. I want to lecture those parents when I see them checking out at Wal-Mart. Their kid is going to have an incredibly tough time. :lol

thanks man. They do indeed sound sweet. As with everything in life, quality is very important. I remember when I was very young and had a super crappy generic guitar. I hated that thing. Intonation was always off and it felt terrible to play. The one mistake I think a lot of parents make is buying a very cheap musical instrument for their children. It totally prevents them from falling in love with the instrument and wanting to pursue it further. I want to lecture those parents when I see them checking out at Wal-Mart. Their kid is going to have an incredibly tough time. :lol

See, I thought you would be lecturing them about having a kid in the first place.

hahahahahahahahahaha.....I would post a pic of my Jenna Jameson guitar but I'd hate to get this thread locked...I've average about 3 locked threads per month

It is but a dream Moe. That or the people who usually crap on your threads just aren't online.:lol:lol:lol

Well the guitars will probably retain their value a bit better. :D

That is one thing I am not sure about. These Sideshow pieces seem to jump up in value. Most of the guitars I have seen take a deep plunge down when used. I would never want to sell these though. I am really attached to my musical gear. I could sell any Sideshow product or toy and have no regrets but my guitars and amp die with me. :lol

That is one thing I am not sure about. These Sideshow pieces seem to jump up in value. Most of the guitars I have seen take a deep plunge down when used. I would never want to sell these though. I am really attached to my musical gear. I could sell any Sideshow product or toy and have no regrets but my guitars and amp die with me. :lol

and then shall be danced upon by bannister.

Nice guitars. Epiphone Les Pauls are not as bad as people say. That being said, I love my Gibson Les Paul Classic.

I agree. They get pooped on because they are not American made or hand made. However, there are many differences between an Epiphone Les Paul and an actual Gibson Les Paul. Plus you have to factor in the quality of the instrument.

awww what the heck, my jenna guitar is not that bad to post ... here it is..sorry about the quality, the pic was taken with a cell phone ..

with-jenna-guitar_580x435.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

I sold most of my gear to pay for Sideshow crap. :chew

I sell most of my Sideshow crap to pay for music gear. :lol

Well the guitars will probably retain their value a bit better. :D

Then I guess I am the smart one. :joy :banana :joy

LOVE IT!!!! would be a great addition to my punani collection of guitars and collectibles...

Then I guess I am the smart one. :joy :banana :joy

haha Probably. Seriously. :lol

When I buy a guitar I always view it as lost money because I never intend or think I will see that money again. When I buy a Sideshow piece I think "I can always sell it later if I need to because it will retain it's value or go up."

Back