Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What MooMoo said was what I was hoping to hear - that even with all the changes to the gameplay, it "feels" like the older games.

This game is definitely nostalgic. I felt like I did way back in 93 when I was 7 or 8 and played MK2 at a Pizza Hut for the first time. Then Pizza Hut got rid of it after like a month because of complaints from pissed off mothers.

I'm on #300 of the tower now. Man is it going to be tough. I have no idea who to go with. I've done the best so far with Stryker as jumping over Goro and Kintaro isn't bad and I know I can take out Kahn with him too. Its just Mileena that is the wild card.

Possible list of DLC's:

DLC PACK 1 . includes >>>> Kenshi & Scarlett (lady in red ) **releases May
DLC PACK 2 includes >>>> Frost & Tanya (lady in yellow) on challenge300 ** releases June
DLC PACK 3 includes>>>> :rotfl classic Character skins 4 female and male ninjas **releases July :rotfl
DLC PACK 4 includes >>>> Movado & Rain ** releases August

https://testyourmight.com/forum/content.php?942-RUMOR-Mortal-Kombat-9-DLC-Schedule

Last edited:
Last Friday I sold my 360 Reptile code for $45. Now it looks like some sell for close to $100. It varies pretty wildly.

On a related note...are people insane? I'm going to laugh my ass off when they release a pack that has all of the classic costumes.

Possible list of DLC's:

DLC PACK 2 includes >>>> Frost & Tanya (lady in yellow) on challenge300 ** releases June
DLC PACK 3 includes>>>> classic Character skins 4 female and male ninjas **releases July

https://testyourmight.com/forum/content.php?942-RUMOR-Mortal-Kombat-9-DLC-Schedule

It begins....

Is Tanya in the challenge tower? Any screen caps? I'm expecting her in the next game cause of how the story mode ends.

Possible list of DLC's:

DLC PACK 3 includes>>>> :rotfl classic Character skins 4 female and male ninjas **releases July :rotfl

What no Shao Kahn, Goro or Kintaro? FAIL!!!!! Frost, Tanya and Movado are lame. Rain would be cool though since he was in UMK3.

Is Tanya in the challenge tower? Any screen caps? I'm expecting her in the next game cause of how the story mode ends.

Tanya is in Shao Kahn's Arena if you play a Kitana on that stage as a background character.

Sigh PSN has screwed my MK itch SO MUCH....I haven't touched the game in 5 days...opened 4/22...played 1 day, PSN crashed...haven't touched since...

I have 3 Klassic Scorpion playable character skin and original Scorpion Fatality DLC codes for sale. PM with offers if you're interested. :rock

Edit: All gone. :(

Last edited:
Possible list of DLC's:

Also Movado makes no sense either? Frost along with what looks like Kenshi, Deagon and Reiko can sometimes be seen fighting in the background of the Pit 2 stage and MK2011 is pretty much UMK3's roster minus Rain so adding Rain makes sense and Tanya can be seen chained up in Shao Kahn's arena in place of Kitana if she's fighting on that stage but Movado is an odd choice imo or does he make an appearance in Challenge Tower? Still the only DLC pack I want are Skarlett and Kenshi and the classic costume skins and Shao Kahn, Goro and Kintaro if they release those.

Anyone else hear the rumor that the classic skins codes can be used more than once? Any idea if its true? If so, I've got a 360 Reptile one I'd gladly share for the others.

Anyone else hear the rumor that the classic skins codes can be used more than once? Any idea if its true? If so, I've got a 360 Reptile one I'd gladly share for the others.

It's worth a try. PM me a used code. I'll try it out tonight.

Well why PM? Post 'em up boys!!!
I've got a 360 and I'd love the reptile at the very least.

Gotta keep the study scientific. If a code is able to be used more than once, it doesn't necessarily mean it can be used infinitely.

Back