Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
confirmed...the first statue in the popcultureshock mortal kombat lime is Scorpion, measuring 23" tall and $330

scorpiongb.png

confirmed...the first statue in the popcultureshock mortal kombat lime is Scorpion, measuring 23" tall and $330

scorpiongb.png

Karma,

this line deserves it's own thread. Do you care to do the honors?

"Preorders starting on the website soon"

is that website they're talking about Sideshowtoy.com?

Anyone get the Kollector's edition with the statue bookends? I will be going to gamestop after work. I pre-ordered it, but I need to see how it looks in person before I decide.

I really just want a subzero or smoke statue/good figure. I could really care less about anyone else.

I guess reptile and scorp are kool too.

Vin

Anyone get the Kollector's edition with the statue bookends? I will be going to gamestop after work. I pre-ordered it, but I need to see how it looks in person before I decide.

I really just want a subzero or smoke statue/good figure. I could really care less about anyone else.

I guess reptile and scorp are kool too.

Vin

I have it waiting at home. I get off work myself in about an hour and a half and plan on posting pics when I get it opened.

Does anyone know if you ordered the Tournament Edition through Best Buy if you still get a Sub-Zero code in addition to the code that comes with the Tournament Edition?

Hey fellas, got all the Mortal Kombat goods. Here are two quick pics. Got the Tournament Editions at Best buy and it looks like you do get the classic Sub-Zero outfit aside from any other character classic costumes(according to the sticker on the packaging).

SAM_1135.jpg

SAM_1137.jpg

I ordered the Kollectors edition from Amazon and I got the Reptile skin from them and the Ermac costume from the colletors edition.

Hmm.. Is the reptile skin amazon exclusive? What skin is it?

I really want reptile to have his classic ninja skin

Are there any subzero or smoke skins you cant get while playing the game normally?

Is the reptile skin not in the game normally as well?

Hmm.. Is the reptile skin amazon exclusive? What skin is it?

I really want reptile to have his classic ninja skin

Are there any subzero or smoke skins you cant get while playing the game normally?

Is the reptile skin not in the game normally as well?

Amazon Exclusive is the Classic Reptile Skin and fatality:

mortal-kombat-2011-reptile-classic-costume.jpg

Some quick shots of the bookends if anyone wants to see more detail:

100_1649.jpg

100_1651.jpg

100_1650.jpg

100_1654.jpg

100_1652.jpg

Sorry if this was answered already, but is the Sub-Zero outfit code packed in with every game at Best Buy or was it a "pre-order only" exclusive? I was thinking of picking up a copy on the way home.

The Best Buy codes are in the package and has a sticker on the front.

I have an extra Jade code for PS3 if anyone wants to trade for a Reptile, Scorpion or anyone other than Sub Zero and which ever comes with the Tournament Edition.

DAMNIT, I really wanted the Subzero and Reptile codes! GAH

Hopefully these will be DLC.

I might skip out on the bookends.. I dont have any room for them lol

I was at BB and didn't see any copies of MK or Portal on the shelves. Had no workers around, or ones that were available to ask about the game until some time later. They had all the games on their little push cart hidden up behind customer service.

I went ahead and purchased the Kollectors Edition for the PS3, statue would of been better if it was a little heavier...and if Sub-zero didn't look like he was enjoying it.

Yeah I really want Scorpion and Sub-Zero's outfit. I'll buy them from someone if they wanna sell it. I'm not gonna pay eBay prices though.

Oh does anyone know how to use the alternate costumes. I downloaded them but can't figure out how to use them.

Heading to Gamestop to pick my PS3 preorder up...classic Scorpion costume ftw!

Jeesh, I wanted to buy DLC codes for Mileena and Reptile, but the prices on eBay. :horror

I don't think anyone really knows yet. I would be surprised if they weren't eventually. I mean they can't really make us only pick one right? Plus it wouldn't be fair the UK guys can get 3 of them from Amazon. :(

Played story mode through Cyrax. I'm really liking it so far. And only played the first 10 Challenge tower missions. This is going to be months and months of fun! :rock

Back