Mission Impossible 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just being himself, he's more like Bond than Daniel Graig in four films. He's very charming. He should be Bond....like right now.

:exactly: :lecture

Just oozes charm.

My man is so good looking he makes 80’s Mel Gibson and 300 era Gerard Butler look ugly!

I’m not gay and I want to date the damn guy. :lol

I thought he was going bald in Batman v Superman. Seems to have a normal head of hair in all this MI promotion stuff.

Hmm maybe same hair stylist as Travolta.

Yes this one is AMAZING by sheer staggering scenery and the most intense and exciting action scenes in cinema. The bathroom fight was sublime...best fight scene in a long long time.
Don't know how this can be topped- by any action film.

Puts Bond films to shame ...really. Eon needs to get McQuarrie (sp?).

Anyone else think of the Thanos snap during the end of one of the dream sequences?

Just got back from seeing this, absolutely blown away by how good it looked, and I enjoyed every second. Will be watching it again, maybe in imax :clap

I looked at clock when they said they had 15 minutes until the bomb went off. 21 minutes later, they snip the wires with 1 second left.

Someone fire that editor!!

I looked at clock when they said they had 15 minutes until the bomb went off. 21 minutes later, they snip the wires with 1 second left.

Someone fire that editor!!

I noticed that it was over 15 mins, I'm surprised it was only 21 minutes though. Tends to be common in this genre of films though to be honest.

Loved it. Great movie. It is hard to believe that these movies just keep getting better. MI2 is the only weak link in the series.

For me:

1) MI3 (The bridge scene is my favorite of all the movies, and PSH was easily the best villain. RIP.)
2) MI6
3) MI4
4) MI5
5) MI1
6) MI2

Everyone loves this movie and yet this thread will disappear to page 15 of the movie section before long.

It's a fact that we will talk at much more length about things that sucked, myself included lest anyone think I'm on a high horse.

Back