Mission Impossible 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved all the movies, even Mi 2. It's underrated to say the least. I think just in the past ten years or so it has gotten a bad rep. I remember when it first came out and we absolutely loved it. Everyone was talking about it, and I recall people having nothing but positive things to say about it. Tom sure does know how to entertain thats for sure, he's arguably the best action star in the biz. Cavill was great in this last one too.

M:I 2 certainly won't go down as the best film ever but I loved it. The fact that Tom wanted different directors for each film and Woo was nervous about following De Palma but Tom said he wanted a different tone and feel so not to worry about it. Some of the slow mo scenes are hilariously bad but that just adds to its charm IMO, plus you get that great line from Anthony Hopkins - This isn't mission difficult, Mr Hunt - good times!

Finally watched it today and I definitely enjoyed it. Still liked MI:Rouge Nation better, but might change once this comes out on video and I get more viewings. M:I franchise is definitely one that seems to get better and better each film.

Saw this a couple weekends back, and what a great action flick. Cruise is now the white Jackie Chan, and somehow doing it as he gets older; dude is the best action star out. Cavill was badass. Not sure how any other movie this year will top this for me, it was damn fun and action-packed with enough humor and just enough story to move along the action pieces - in other words, another Mission: Impossible flick.

Back