Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

They got him drunk and tricked him into it.

Everybody knows Kiefer likes to drink.

I loved when he CQC'd that Christmas Tree.

kiefer-sutherland-drunk.jpg

Well... yeah :lol

But I honestly don't think someone of his status would take part in it, if he didn't actually have a part in the game. Unless, the facial recognition demo was bogus and Hayter is actual doing the voice and face capture. If Keifer isn't BB, then who could he be playing? Probably Skull Face.

Time will tell.

I haven't kept super up to date with this, So I might be a bit behind.

So who was the snake looking guy with one arm in that initial trailer? Keifer was the guy with the bandages all around his face wasn't he?

It's actually atrocious how they've ignored hayter. I'm very confused cause it doesn't seem like something kojipro would do, in the past they e always given him the respect he was due. He was even in the MGS4 intro as himself!

Even the splinter cell guys got the original va to sell us on the new actor. I'm still hoping they, bring him back at some way for a cameo, or at least acknowlage him ya know??

I hope Kojima keeps getting questioned about this ***ery!

Extended cut out guys:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ8TZ4fRxFw[/ame]

I haven't kept super up to date with this, So I might be a bit behind.

So who was the snake looking guy with one arm in that initial trailer? Keifer was the guy with the bandages all around his face wasn't he?

Yeah intially I was under the impression on that being him. I don't know why we got this twist all over a sudden. I believe were going to be in the dark until we get launch trailers TBH.

It's actually atrocious how they've ignored hayter. I'm very confused cause it doesn't seem like something kojipro would do, in the past they e always given him the respect he was due. He was even in the MGS4 intro as himself!

Even the splinter cell guys got the original va to sell us on the new actor. I'm still hoping they, bring him back at some way for a cameo, or at least acknowlage him ya know??

I hope Kojima keeps getting questioned about this ***ery!

He's got to be well aware of the negative heat this has generated. I bet Hayter has a **** eating grin from the warm comments he gets on his twitter from this fiasco.

Looks like a fun dude to drink with, until it stops being fun. :lol

It's all fun until he drops his pants to expose "Little Kiefer" :lol

He's probably a pisser to hang out with.

Wow looks like there is a fair bit of torture in this game lol

Can't watch until I get off work.

Well, it does have Pain in the title.

That trailer is so morbid and brutal. I like it. The new stuff is very "shocking".

I hope Hot Toys release both of Big Boss's looks. His Red Dead Redemption look with his pony tail and jacket with artificial limbs. And then his shorter haired Sneaking suit look. Im kinda hyped now

That trailer is so morbid and brutal. I like it. The new stuff is very "shocking".

I hope Hot Toys release both of Big Boss's looks. His Red Dead Redemption look with his pony tail and jacket with artificial limbs. And then his shorter haired Sneaking suit look. Im kinda hyped now

Yeah, way darker than any other Metal Gear so far it seems. "All for Revenge"

What? This still takes place before the two MG's.

It's a Star Wars reference, as in the episode where the hero of the first half of the series chronologically turns into the villain of the latter half

P.S. oh and nice avatar btw Kamhaul. Is it Daft Punk inspired?

Pretty good video. It's crazy how they were just cramming into that girls abdomen to get that package out of there. I agree with Kiva, very morbid.

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

I like the brutality, but other than that I'm not feeling this story so far.

I'm completely baffled on why Ocelot appears to be in his 50's when he's supposed to be only 40 in 1984.

"The weapon to surpass Metal Gear."

Oy vey...

I'm really not liking Koji's story telling since MGSPW.

Looks great. Bring on the figures.

Just saw the extended trailer. As brutal and dehumanizing it was, I think it has been one thing that was missing in the canon of espionage, spies and war (apart from the beating [mgs3] & electrotheraphy we always see continuously)

PS. I have always wonder what Meryl meant when she said "I didn't give in to the torture .... And things even worse than that" in mgs, what are the things?

Gameplay looks awesome, loads of question with the new characters ("why" for some of them). So snake and liquid are 12 in 1984, hopefully we see them. Chico and Paz, i would gladly see them die. Preferably .... something painful (read with Khrushchev's voice).

Back