Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Yup, i made an Error the movie is called " Highlander : The Source " though. Its the only Duncan exclusive story and its the last movie of the original story. Its pretty bad. But theres some fun aspects.

I was wondering what you meant by Light. I did read about Source, being about the original Immortal. I heard it's atrocious.

There is a remake trilogy in the works, but I think it's in developmental hell again.

The promising thing is that they said it will have the original Queen soundtrack which kicks major ****ing ***.

I look forward to the remakes/reboots whatever they end up being. But i think they will lack the charm the originals had.

Also

500full.jpg

Ramirez so reminds me of shalashaska now i look at him.

Highlander 2 was such a flop, but at least we got more Ramirez. End Game was the only one worth a damn beyond the original.

As long as they keep their word and keep Queen in it, it will feel enough like the original for me to enjoy it.

I own replicas of Connor and Duncan's Katanas :monkey3

I just need the Kurgan's.

Id love Connors Katana! Wasnt it originally Ramirez's? When Kain broke it in the 3rd movie and Connor had to go on a quest for the special metal or whatever did the sword still have the same overall design? Love the classy white handle its always something id of liked to display. Kurgans assembly-required sword is epic. Anybody would feel like a boss carrying it around in a suit case then having to slot it all together.

Yeah it was Ramirez's sword, he inherited it once he was killed.

The Kurgan sword assembly kicked major ***.

[ame]https://youtu.be/mvnq_W0i3Bs[/ame]

I'm on a Highlander kick now, I need to go watch my Blu Ray :devil

Last edited:

One interesting thing I noticed from this trailer: Huey is being tortured by Ocelot and Kaz. I wonder why.

https://youtu.be/UMyoCr2MnpM?t=2m20s

Also, Miller is missing half of his body from torture. And the girl who has a bomb extracted from her abdomen looks a lot like Paz.

Well we know Huey offs himself when he finds out about Otacon banging his wife.

Good, I hope it is Paz. The whole subplot was really annoying. Pacifica Ocean? Yuck.

Saw the latest trailer much better then the first but nothing has changed though anyone know who the kid the Boss is trying to choke ? And miller is missing a arm and leg does he have those injures in the other games ?

Saw the latest trailer much better then the first but nothing has changed though anyone know who the kid the Boss is trying to choke ? And miller is missing a arm and leg does he have those injures in the other games ?

The kid looks like Chico from the original trailer.

I don't think it was ever stated Miller was missing limbs, I guess retconned.

He probably lost his limbs in the 9 years BB was gone.

Good theory. Are GZ and TPP the same game now or are they still separate? I forget what was stated.

In the trailer they show him and Kaz and Kaz has all his limbs and now in this trailer he's cold cuts. I guess the Skull Face guy had his way with him.

Good theory. Are GZ and TPP the same game now or are they still separate? I forget what was stated.

In the trailer they show him and Kaz and Kaz has all his limbs and now in this trailer he's cold cuts. I guess the Skull Face guy had his way with him.

They are separate games. They still haven't revealed how it will be released though.

I find it funny that this was the game where BB was supposed to go all evil. But so far all we've seen is a evil Kaz lol

I find it funny that this was the game where BB was supposed to go all evil. But so far all we've seen is a evil Kaz lol

:lol yeah he reminds me of Liquid Snake from MGS1 in that trench coat.

Maybe that's why Liquid decides to go with the Kaz disguise in MGS1. Kaz become's his EVIL IDOL in MGSV. :lol Well......that is if Eli is Liquid.

Starting to think this reboot will having to do with the events leading up to the MGS1 might its own story.

Now we know where Eli learns how to be like Kaz, and his eventual Liquid persona? Just a theory. Not only did Eli resemble a 12-year-old Liquid, but it looks like a jackal tooth necklace he's wearing. We all know Liquid claimed he hunted jackals whilst in the middle east. Plus the whole "cursed fate" thing.

Now we know where Eli learns how to be like Kaz, and his eventual Liquid persona? Just a theory. Not only did Eli resemble a 12-year-old Liquid, but it looks like a jackal tooth necklace he's wearing. We all know Liquid claimed he hunted jackals whilst in the middle east.

The odd thing is wasn't Liquid sent to the UK to grow up? But, there really isn't a timeline of any of the Snake's lives when they were growing up to go by.

I'm not ruling out at all that it isn't Liquid. I'm fairly convinced it's him.

Now we know where Eli learns how to be like Kaz, and his eventual Liquid persona? Just a theory. Not only did Eli resemble a 12-year-old Liquid, but it looks like a jackal tooth necklace he's wearing. We all know Liquid claimed he hunted jackals whilst in the middle east. Plus the whole "cursed fate" thing.

.......I just said that man! :slap

Back