Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes [Update: trailer]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone else heard of supposed new trailer or information on this being released around the 25-29 of this month?

Has anyone else heard of supposed new trailer or information on this being released around the 25-29 of this month?

Kojim will attend GDC (game developer conference), around the 25-29th this month, to talk more about the Fox engine. I assume he will show more of the engine as well as Ground Zeroes :hi5:

Some Games are Releasing on Both PS3 & PS4

while it is possible they could release ground zeroes to both generations, as the Fox engine is multi-gen and plat, i doubt it. Besides the game looks next gen already.

I agree hope this is the last big boss game which I know its not.

Seriously, ****ing enough of him already. Hasn't been interesting since Snake Eater and every game following with him was a dud.

Last edited:
Seriously, ****ing enough of him already. Hasn't been interesting since Snake Eater and after game following with him was a dud.

I say this every time but i hope this is the game where he flips and becomes the villain. And them implying he was the good guy all along is just a bait-and-switch!!!!!

He did go a little loopy at the end of Peace Walker

I say this every time but i hope this is the game where he flips and becomes the villain. And them implying he was the good guy all along is just a bait-and-switch!!!!!

He did go a little loopy at the end of Peace Walker

I honestly think they didn't have the ballz to keep him the bad guy after the success of Snake Eater. The only "villain" who shouldn't be looked at as a villain is Solidus Snake. He just had a cut-throat way of achieving freedom.

Back