Medicom TOY STORY VCD Woody and Buzz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw his thread, I can't blame him, he's got me wondering if I should find somewhere else to get Buzz from. I missed out on the first time Medicom did a VCD Buzz, I don't want to have hastles with this one.

I just saw his thread, I can't blame him, he's got me wondering if I should find somewhere else to get Buzz from. I missed out on the first time Medicom did a VCD Buzz, I don't want to have hastles with this one.

Shinji and Son Goku VCD both canceled.

Ah! My point exactly!!! If Sideshow's Medicom orders keep getting canceled, more and more people will order elsewhere because of being afraid they might miss something and Sideshow will eventually not carry Medicom any more.

Ah! My point exactly!!! If Sideshow's Medicom orders keep getting canceled, more and more people will order elsewhere because of being afraid they might miss something and Sideshow will eventually not carry Medicom any more.

Which is also the doubled-edge sword of it. If Medicom's cancelling because of not enough orders, the orders will decrease even more because people won't trust buying Medicom from Sideshow and eventually there won't even be a point to Sideshow selling Medicom product.

These are just re-releases. I managed to get my Woody for £3.00 :D

100_1948_640x480.jpg

Ok, good to know, I figured it would probably be rereleases but I wanted to know for sure, I missed out on the first round so I was hoping this would be a rerelease I could finally get rather than another version and there'd still be one out there I didn't have.

No, that's gotta be a typo, these are pre-existing molds, it's just another production run, unless they change packaging for some reason, shouldn't be anything new to making these. Fourth Quarter's less than a month away, they could even be left over inventory granted to Sideshow for sale and they'll be coming by boat real soon.

I wonder if DisneyStore.com will get these. $5 shiping on the 2 would be good. :D

Last edited:
I don't imagine Disneystore carrying these, I didn't think they imported stuff, but I don't shop there much so I wouldn't know.

I like them except for Woody' s face expression, it is way off. The Thinkway figures seem to be way better in comparison.

Woody doesn't look that great, maybe if I could get him for less than $20, but Buzz is a must buy. Looks perfect.

Back