Medicom RAH Young Indy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine yesterday.

Looks much better than the pictures but not as good as the proto. Certainly not a trainwreck. The body however is way improved. The first Medi I don't feel will shatter in my hands.

I'll keep him since I don't think SSC will do one.

river5.jpg

river2.jpg

I have never been so disappointed.
The proto looked awesome
2795991401_28a6e360a2_o.jpg

The painted cut on the chin is a joke.

What happened to the Medicom that makes the brilliant MGS figures?

All it needs is a repaint, though some should not need such if preasented like so as a prototype. Oh well, perhaps Sideshow will one up this one.

Medicom are a joke their Han Solo looks like a ken doll and they have this fake pale skin color. There prototypes never come up near the final product and why should you have to do a repaint when you are paying the most out all the 12inch going around.

I just got my Young Indy and it's GOING BACK! I feel like Medicom pulled an ol' bait and switch!! This figure looks NOTHING LIKE the advertised picture.

Almost a year since anybody posted in this thread because Medicom so totally dropped the ball on the production piece.

Well, here's another commission to improve the final piece for an Indy fan, yodasan. I agreed to this repaint in trade for the Cross of Coronado Young Indy came with. It was pretty much the only 1/6 artifact from Sideshow, Medicom, and Gentle Giant that I didn't have for my Sideshow Indy. Thanks very much to yodasan for the trade. I hope your wait for this head was worth it.

Enjoy!

Poster1.jpg

LeftLevel1.jpg

LeftUpAngle2.jpg

Hair.jpg

RightLevel2.jpg

Poster2.jpg

Thank you. I really wanted to do a great job on this one because I always loved River as young Indy. I was so disappointed in the figure, clothes and all, that I refuse to own it, but the sculpt was worth a repaint.

Yeah, that's a work of art, SS. I really like the youthful flecks of acne and the bloody lashes are top notch!

Nathan

Back