McHaleyArt's ...Art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ill be swingin by to say hi Mark and I love your work. save a print for me :) both Indy and Bossk

Any chance you have any leftovers of the ToD piece? I'd love to grab one of those if possible. It would be an instant purchase if you ever decided to sell em on the net. My personal favorite Indy art out there :rock

Any chance you have any leftovers of the ToD piece? I'd love to grab one of those if possible. It would be an instant purchase if you ever decided to sell em on the net. My personal favorite Indy art out there :rock

I was fortunate enough to have a very nice lady pick one up for me. :D

YAY!!!! It was so nice to finally meet you!!! What a show huh?! *whew*
Anywayz! Can't wait to see some more stuff!!! I'm gonna frame the signed Topps card u gave me as well!!!

LOVE UR ART!!! And can't wait to see that Bane project u mentioned come to life. ;)

I got one printed on Watercolor paper! It's Gorgeous!

I was also able to snag one of the of the CV Prints!!!

Unfortunately for those that missed out, I will never have these for sale on the net (or anywhere else). These were strictly giveaways for C5. I'll have more postcard versions available for handout at future shows. I'll update this thread if there's any new info on the print.
~Mark

YAY!!!! It was so nice to finally meet you!!! What a show huh?! *whew*
Anywayz! Can't wait to see some more stuff!!! I'm gonna frame the signed Topps card u gave me as well!!!

LOVE UR ART!!! And can't wait to see that Bane project u mentioned come to life. ;)

I got one printed on Watercolor paper! It's Gorgeous!

I was also able to snag one of the of the CV Prints!!!
It was good to meet you too! Sorry I couldn't make it to the Freaks party. I was stuck in my room, painting until 3 a.m.

A small sliver of the cover art for the Varient issue of NSU magazine. Released in connection with the fall (10 Anniversary) CECE show. Limited to 300 copies, this issue will also include the very 1st Star Wars costume card. Produced by topps, it is also limited to 300 individually numbered pieces and will feature m...ore new art!
Additionally this will benefit a good cause: The Treasure Chest Foundation, providing toys and smiles to kids with cancer!

https://www.nonsportupdate.com/
https://www.nonsportcardexpo.com/
https://treasurechest.org/

NSUPreview1.jpg

Just some notes about my C5 print that will be available at StarWarsShop.com starting Aug. 27th:
Around 100 were destroyed at the airport because of weight issue. They were in the first batch numbered up to 143 and I don't know which ones were destroyed and which of those numbers sold...which means I can't re-number the shredded prints. So numbers 144-250 are available, which means only (roughly) 150 prints exist, (of which the remaining out of that 150 will be available for pre-order at SWS for a short time).
Other existing prints include 10 Lucasfilm proofs and 20 Artist's Proofs.

Pertaining to questions I have received about purchasing the original: Lucasfilm has exorcised their 1st right to purchase and the piece is not available.

~Mark

C5PrintDetail.jpg

SWC5ProofFINALCrop.jpg

Back