McHaleyArt's ...Art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the Raiders one gonna be easier to get than the Temple of Doom poster? :pray:

I wanted that so ____in bad... :lol
I don't know yet. Optimally my choice would be for it to licensed so that everyone that wanted one could order. ACME is very conservative with their choices on what they make available. 1st things first...I've got to start/finish it.

I will have to see if I can swing it.

If I cannot, can you make an exception for someone who has your ToD? :D :D :D
Doesn't hurt to ask, does it? At this point it's "iffy" that I'll have this ready by Star Wars Fan Days. I really want to give it the attention it deserves. I may push it back to Star Wars CVI next year...true it'll be the 31st Anniversary, but it's all for the sake of the art. I'll post any updates about the project here.

Last edited:
Here's some upcoming art from: The Bettie Page Private Collection. Being released from Versicolor September 15th.
BPMcHaley300dpiDisplay.jpg

And art from Kong: King of Skull Island. Released August 15th from 5Finity and based on the prequel book by Joe Devito, Brad Stickland and John Michlig. A very cool read...recommended if you have any interest in KONG!
Kong300dpi.jpg

More Bettie Page art updates next month. And (of course) more Star Wars projects in the works.
~Mark

Doesn't hurt to ask, does it? At this point it's "iffy" that I'll have this ready by Star Wars Fan Days. I really want to give it the attention it deserves. I may push it back to Star Wars CVI next year...true it'll be the 31st Anniversary, but it's all for the sake of the art. I'll post any updates about the project here.

:rock :rock :rock

Cannot wait, take all the time you need. I will definitely be asking as it gets closer. :):clap

Most of the Original Art in my store has been reduced to Convention Prices. These are the prices I will have them at, during summer Cons. They will be taken off-line when I'm on the road. Whatever's left will go back up to their original $$.
https://markmchaley.com/
G7Foil600dpi005CROP.jpg
G7FoilBEN.jpg
G7FoilVADER.jpg

Hi Mark! Hope your Celebration 6 piece is coming along well. Hope we get a teaser in the next few months.

If you have a spot open for a b&w convention sketch, I want it!

Hi Mark! Hope your Celebration 6 piece is coming along well. Hope we get a teaser in the next few months.

If you have a spot open for a b&w convention sketch, I want it!
Hey Jay. Not quite sure how I'm handling the convention sketches for the show yet. I'll post when I do!

Back