McHaleyArt's ...Art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Episode 111 of the IndyCast has details on how to enter to win one of the Indy celebration prints. It's about and Hour and 20 minutes in (1:20).
https://www.forcecast.net/story/indycast/IndyCast_Episode_111_133557.asp
Fyi: There were a total of 60 prints given away at C5. At this time there is a possibility I will give away 40 more (to make it an even 100) at a future event and then close the edition.
Again: PMs and Emails regarding requests for this print will not be answered.

From Harris Toser:
Below is the cover of the Star Wars variant that will be on sale at this coming weekend's Chicagoland Entertainment Collectors Expo. The original artwork is by Mark McHaley and was done specifically for our cover. Mark told me this was his most complex Star Wars piece yet! Inside each copy is the very first Topps Star Wars costume card featuring Ewok Fur supplied by Prop Store (propstore.com). The cards came out super....wait until you see them. Big Grin

We wanted to let everyone know our sales policies for this issue at the show. The issue is limited to just 300 copies and the copies that were available for sale by mail went really fast so we expect these to sell briskly at the show as well. We would like as many people to be able to purchase a copy as possible and so because of that, we will have a few rules in effect:

- Sales limited to one copy per customer (for the entirety of the show)

- Copies will be available for sale at the Non-Sport Update tables on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. There will be no sales on Thursday. We've allocated copies for each day so that we'll have them available all three days.

- Those who purchased copies previously via the NSU website (either for pick-up at the show or mail) may not purchase another copy at the Chicagoland show. Sorry.

- Please present driver’s license or other valid form of ID when purchasing copy (or picking up previously purchased copy)

Copies will be on sale Friday at 4:00 PM. I am not certain what time we'll sell copies on Saturday and Sunday but it will most likely be between 10 AM and 11 AM.

Again, we are doing this to try and keep things fair and so that as many people as possible may purchase copies. There may be additional rules or changes so be sure to see us at the show and be sure to see us for the Saturday and Sunday on-sale times too. Thank you for your understanding.

We hope to see lots of NSU Card Talk members at the show!!
variant_cover_final.jpg

DA contest entry. I painted apples...they wanted oranges (so to speak)
Inception.jpg

Illustration in the book: Voltron United And Drawn (available now).
VoltronBookMcHaley300dpiDarker.jpg

Wow amazing amazing skillz you have!

Would love to see you take on 2 characters

Jack Sparrow and Dexter Morgan

:monkey3

Unfortunately, I don't have time to mail out prints, etc....so I only make them available at the few conventions I'm a guest at.

I'm absent from Topps' upcoming 'Star Wars Galaxy 6' but here you can see art that was originally intended for the set. The relationship between Topps and myself is a good one and there are no tales of woe here. It just wasn't meant to be this time.
Bane on a Kybuck.
McHaleyG6300dpiCrop.jpg

McHaleyG6300dpi2.jpg

Back