McHaleyArt's ...Art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Return300piBorder2.jpg

Return300piBorder.jpg

Love the Vader one.
Colours are a bit mental on the other one but you've done love work on the light saber blade there. Not easy in water colours I'l bet?! :)

There both awesome as usual!

U know...I've been looking for ur cards in every hobby shop around here...and can't find any. :(

Is there a specific place I can go to buy ur cards?

I'm not really a Topps collectors so I'm sorta a n00b to these kinds a things. :dunno

There both awesome as usual!

U know...I've been looking for ur cards in every hobby shop around here...and can't find any. :(

Is there a specific place I can go to buy ur cards?

I'm not really a Topps collectors so I'm sorta a n00b to these kinds a things. :dunno
Most of my cards end up on ebay from the dealers, rather than linger in the shops. So (unfortunately) that's probably you're best bet. Star Wars Galaxy 5 comes out this week, so now would be a good time to start checking.

Here's a couple of close ups of my contribution to Star War Celebration 5. These are low res images and are not based on the high res scans for the final print. Also, the print mock-up does not reflect the details concerning final print and edition size.

Crop2.jpg
Crop1.jpg

PrintConcept150dpiB.jpg

And some new cards:
Return300dpiA.jpg

Awwwww snap!!!! Booth number please??!?!?!?!?!?!? Also....we're having a freaks party...if ur interested. :)
I don't know what my booth # will be yet. I will be in the ART SHOW section of the show...so I should be easy to find.

A freaks party sounds good...but I have no idea what my after hours schedule is like yet...let me know when I see you at the show!

I don't know what my booth # will be yet. I will be in the ART SHOW section of the show...so I should be easy to find.

A freaks party sounds good...but I have no idea what my after hours schedule is like yet...let me know when I see you at the show!

Sweet...will do! I hope u remember who I am! :lol

Look there's even a shirt! :D

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2672068&postcount=476

Btw...will u be selling any prints....i would love to pick one up! :D

Your paintings are great!!! I wish I could see color like that. If i could I would paint lol Im better in shades of gray and black, white. Really great work!

Hey there!! Did u find out what booth ur gonna be in?
Have no idea. Most of the artists are going to be in 1 section (me included) so we should be easy to find. Here's what the the C5 website says about it:

"Most of these artists will be within the Celebration V Art Show area, hosted by ACME Archives, in the Celebration Experience Exhibit Hall. A few others will appear in their own booths on the exhibit floor."

I'll make sure to post all the details of my appearance in this thread in a few days. People that also like my Indiana Jones art will be in for a treat as well!

The giveaway at me SWC5 table will be a 5x7 postcard, promoting the Indiana Jones Celebration group on facebook. Joining this group is the same as signing a petition to support the need for an Indy Celebration. Info is on the back of this (mailable) postcard.
I will also have a VERY limited amount of larger giclee prints (also FREE). You'll have to stop by my table and ask for details. No Purchase Necessary!
~Mark
IndyCelebrationPostCard.jpg

NOTE: Absolutely NO Reservations will be taken for these. PMs and Emails regarding as such will not be answered.

The giveaway at me SWC5 table will be a 5x7 postcard, promoting the Indiana Jones Celebration group on facebook. Joining this group is the same as signing a petition to support the need for an Indy Celebration. Info is on the back of this (mailable) postcard.
I will also have a VERY limited amount of larger giclee prints (also FREE). You'll have to stop by my table and ask for details. No Purchase Necessary!
~Mark
IndyCelebrationPostCard.jpg

NOTE: Absolutely NO Reservations will be taken for these. PMs and Emails regarding as such will not be answered.

So awesome...Mola Ram is the MAN!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to pass by ur table!!! :)

Do u have the link for the FB Group?

Back