McHaleyArt's ...Art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark where did you acquire the style with the pens at? It's all quite boxy and angular, yet very representative of the character and the likenesses are usually spot on as well.

No problem...u got my pay pal account. ;)

McHaley.....can you give us a price range on how much your prints are gonna go for at the con?
My C5 print is $30. Size 18x24. I realize there's soooo much to spend $$ on that I wanted to keep it low. I'll have other prints (11x17) that average $20.

My C5 print is $30. Size 18x24. I realize there's soooo much to spend $$ on that I wanted to keep it low. I'll have other prints (11x17) that average $20.

WHOA!!! Thats awesome!!:hi5: Just have one of those Indy Poster set a side for good ol' Bamboota. *nudge nudge*

Can't wait to meet ya there!!:1-1:

I'll be posting all my C5 final announcements and details late tonight. It will include all the info on commissions, giveaways, my C5 print, New ART, a special guest and more! Stay tuned!!!

Star Wars Celebration 5 is almost upon us, so here are the full details concerning my small contribution to this mammoth (ur...bantha)event!
No reservations will be taken for any of the art or prints below.
See you there!
All my best,
Mark

"Bounty Hunt"
Print measures 18"x24"
Hand Signed and Limited to 250.
Price: Only $30
Support your starving Star Wars artists!

SWC5ProofFINALCrop.jpg

NEW ART!
I created the following New, Non-Star Wars Art specifically for this show.
Bus Stop
Attributing some of the spirited characters from Hayao Miyazaki's beloved films.
TOTORO11x17Final.jpg

Indiana Jones Celebration
I really wanted to do a new, available Indy piece for C5 and the best way to do that (with the time allowed me) was to give it away. It also supports the want (and need) for a Celebration for Dr.Jones and includes info on how to join the petition.
Come on by... we'll have a Mini-Indy-Fest of our own!
FREE! (no purchase neccesary...but greatly appreciated..."wimper").
5x7 Post Card. Very nice and readily available to those that stop by.
11x17 Print. VERY LIMITED to a small amount each day.
Limit 1 free piece per people unit/per event.
IndyCelebrationPostCard.jpg

Special Guest
Star Wars artist, Shea Standefer will be at my table Fri-Sun, helping out and working on her sketch cards for Topps' upcoming Clone Wars Season 2: Rise Of The Bounty Hunters! ...hmmm maybe I'll add something to her cards.
With Shea's vast knowledge of the Expanded Universe (and my lack there of) our table will be precision balanced with the Force!
Shea also wears a mean Slave Leia outfit...we decided that she will don the outfit for this show. I'll wear it for my next Toys 'R' Us appearance...kids need more nightmares.
Shea.jpg

Pricing
$30 C5 Print
$20 Various 11x17 prints
$20 Print remarques and quick sketches
$200 Fully Painted sketch card commissions. 6 spots. Sign Up sheet at event. There will be a limited list of characters to request so things run as smoothly as possible. Cards painted on SW Fan Days 2 & 3 stock.

Original Art
Come a see new original art, including more Star Wars (and Non-SW) Art for upcoming projects, as well as preliminary work for my C5 print.
Available for attendees to preview 1st!

I just let it happen.

LOL touche. Mark I seriously hope you do montage pieces of each star wars film, sort of your own posters with your style. I'd buy each one. :)

I already have like 5 of your pieces laying around needing framed and my buddy probably has more than more. He's obsessed with your Joker print, it's hanging above his bed.

I need to get that Indy Poster... anyone, please? :pray:

That is if Bamboo can't stop by there two days and grab one for her on one day and one for another?? :yess:

LOL touche. Mark I seriously hope you do montage pieces of each star wars film, sort of your own posters with your style. I'd buy each one. :)

I already have like 5 of your pieces laying around needing framed and my buddy probably has more than more. He's obsessed with your Joker print, it's hanging above his bed.
Originally, I wanted to do an Empire montage for the show, but thought that's what a bunch of other artists would be doing...Regardless of style.
And yes. I think it would have been an easier sell. But I'm a sucker for the harder choice and wanted to provide something completely original.
That being said, I would love to do montages for each film. If the want is out there and the opportunity presents itself, I'd be into it.

I need to get that Indy Poster... anyone, please? :pray:

That is if Bamboo can't stop by there two days and grab one for her on one day and one for another?? :yess:
I have to limit them 1 per person for the the whole 4 day event. I'll make an exception to that rule if I've any left on Sunday. At the very least we'll make sure you get a post card.

Back