Hi, new member from Pennsylvania, USA - MTFBWY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1977_StarWars

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi, everyone. This is the first group I've ever joined, but have been a diehard Star Wars fan since I first saw it as a little kid back in 1977.

I owned tons of original Star Wars figures and playsets that did battle with my nerd friends all through 1977 - 1983. I kept all of the original boxes, instructions and everything so neat and organized then packed away when I went to college. Fast forward about 10-years and I go looking for them to discover that my mom let my younger cousins play with everything, then gave it all away to them, because she thought "it would be a nice thing to do". Oh the horror to learn that my mint collection was basically destroyed and left outside in their sandbox for about 5-years - AAAAAHHHH!

But, about 5-years ago my son and I began collecting vintage original only (NO repro) Star Wars things and have rebuilt a decent collection. He also grew up a diehard Star Wars fan - the Force is strong with him :) We thought this would be a great group to share with and gather more information from other collectors. I'll begin to post images of our collection here and then in more posts to follow - feedback and thoughts are ALWAYS WELCOMED!

SW_3.jpg

Hello my friend,

Welcome to the Forum, I do not have any Star Wars pieces but I know many on this forum do. My wife has a mint double sided rolled 1977 Teaser poster for Part IV.
Enjoy the collecting and forum....May the force be with you always.

Back