MaulFan's Collectibles Photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As always great shots Sean.

Meant to tell you thanks for the help with the photshop stuff @ work. What you told me spead up the process a lot.

Thanks everyone!

Here's the latest batch of stuff, man I love this Sideshow Old Ben figure.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Last edited:
Bro, you take some amazing photos. Anytime I look at your pictures, I usually then go to Sideshow's site to see if they have that item in-stock....

:lol

Thanks guys, as much credit goes to the figure makers as the photographer. All of these figures are great pieces and my better photos come from more inspiring pieces and also the pieces more near and dear to me, which Old Ben most certainly is.

55.jpg

56.jpg

57.jpg

58.jpg

59.jpg

60.jpg

61.jpg

62.jpg

63.jpg

64.jpg

Last edited:
WOW! :eek

These last ones look just like the restored special edition DVD looks, richer almost, more depth and color than the figure has. What did you do, revamp the colors to make him fit in more? If so, WOW! I am amazed!
Great shots all the way!

Thanks Les. I try to do alter the figure's appearance as little as possible, but often, I have to make adjustments to the color to match it in the film cell I insert the figure into. Shockinly, Ben's home is fairly towards a cyan/blue tone cast over things, so I had to do so with Ben and match his skin tones to Alec's. The other thing I have to compensate for is the way human flesh reacts to light can't ever be captured with a solid figure head, so I adjust to match things like that as well.

Thanks guys, I really enjoy doing this, so hopefully the quality reflects that.

65.jpg

66.jpg

67.jpg

68.jpg

69.jpg

70.jpg

Last edited:
Back