MaulFan's Collectibles Photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few more images of one of my favorite figures to shoot.

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

Last edited:
Here are some shots I'm fond of featuring NECA's Rob Zombie Halloween Michael Myers figure.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Last edited:
Here are a few images of Hot Toys' Rambo 3 that I got off before his wrist broke, I'll have more once I get a new one.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited:
Outstanding thread! :clap

Care to give us a tutorial on the creation of the lightsaber effect? :D I've always wondered how it's done, and yours is among the best I've seen.

Hey Maulfan,

Just looked through your images... Some really amazing fun shots in there! Love looking at them all. But made me want to play with all of my figures!

Hey Maulfan,

Just looked through your images... Some really amazing fun shots in there! Love looking at them all. But made me want to play with all of my figures!

Thanks, and they should be played with, so to speak. Pieces of this quality should be enjoyed to the fullest extent.

Maulfan,your nr.1 on your creations with your figures,never seen anything like it,what you have done with your Star Wars figures there is incredible!

:bow:bow You are a master of the camera. Amazing work.....absolutely stunning to say the least. I will be keeping my eye on this thread to see what other masterpieces you create!! :rock

Whats up with the split head?Is that a different bust?Or can you change the head or something?I know it sounds weird,you can never switch head on a bust so...

Whats up with the split head?Is that a different bust?Or can you change the head or something?I know it sounds weird,you can never switch head on a bust so...

Same bust, the heads have an extension that rests in a certain position in the neck socket with a metal pin to hold it securely, a nice feature, so you kinda get 2 busts in one. Thanks for the comments guys.

Today's entry was a treat for me. I've been on the SSF boards for a little over a year now, and over that time I've seen a multitude of images posted by Figuremaster Les and his customers of his work, and I've always been impressed by it, but experience has taught me, photos often do not do works justice. Yesterday, I received my first piece from FML, one of his resculpted and custom painted Hicks heads for the Aliens line from Hot Toys. The work Les is simply phenomenal, and on top of great work, he even did it to my specifications despite doing about 30 others of the same head.

Definitely visit his thread, FML's Figural Fabrications, and check out his awesome work.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Last edited:
Back