MaulFan's Collectibles Photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg..:google.......that hicks is incredible. he really does do outstanding work doesnt he? and your pics MF really do that sculpt justice. amazing work from both of you.

Thanks guys, a few new pieces tonight. First, the Sovereign Studios Michael Keaton Batman, what a fantastic looking figure.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Last edited:
Here are some photoshopped screen shots from BATMAN using the Sovereign Studios figure.

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Last edited:
A few new additions to my collection from yesterday. First up, Sideshow's first Scarface figure. It's a nice piece, and another fine sculpt by Andy Bergholtz.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited:
That Batman looks amazing,like ive said before...there is no one like you here with your creativity,specially the scene creations:D

Wow, awesome stuff. Some of you guys are so talented. I find cropping an image in Photoshop a challenge... :monkey2

Thanks guys, Mesa, just practice, practice, practice, best way to get better. I've been doing this for almost 7 years now, I was horrible to start, but repetition and college education made a big difference.

Now for some additions. First up, some more Keaton Batman, I just love this figure.

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

Last edited:
Sure pratice makes perfect Maul, but photoshop definately has a certain learning curve. I use it to enhance/auto level/crop pics for items I put on Ebay, but beyond that, I'm clueless. I just need someone to show me some of the basics, such as masking out a part of photo in order to add a completely different background. It's certainly not intuitive (IMO), and I consider myself fairly computer savvy. Oh well, sorry to digress, on with your cool pics/art.

Edit: You could probably get a job to photograph SS items before release for promotion. They do a great job as it is, you do a better job.

Last edited:
I've been cleaning up my images files and found some Rambo shots I'm proud of that hadn't made their way into this thread yet.

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Last edited:
Those are amazing pix MF!!!!

I love the Rambo with fire pic, that looks freakishly real:rock

Back