MaulFan's Collectibles Photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Incredible pics, hope to see more. Any chance of more wallpapers? I have dual monitors at work so i'm glad you have the w/s option - i don't have to crop so much then.

Thanks for the support guys, I didn't realize you could see how many people voted to get the start rating. I was just a little surprised how it was so low considering all the kind words you guys always have to say.

Anyway, back to the images :)

81.jpg

82.jpg

Last edited:
amazing stuff man , why aren't you working for sideshow ?.
Your photos destroy some of the sideshow box art I have seen , this is really great stuff , keep it up MaulFan. :rock

Your photos destroy some of the sideshow box art I have seen , this is really great stuff , keep it up MaulFan. :rock
when im waiting for a figure i count on Maulfan to show me what ill eventually be receiving. nice shots again, man.:D

Oh I can totally see Sideshow dropping Sean a line one day asking him to join their dark side! :lol

Seriosuly though i'm sure Sean's talent will be awarded someday with an excellent position working in an industry we all would love to work in! Hint Hint Sideshow. :monkey3

Thanks guys, if you get a chance, check out the Jango and Boba Fett RAH product page images over at Sideshow's site ;)

Here's a few new ones from today.

8.jpg

9.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

Last edited:
WOW! Sean! Your new shots kick some!
I just, JUST worked out a deal to get the red-robbed half of the Palpy set, so I can now not only look on in wonder, but in the knowledge that I too will have that guy soon! :rock

Your photos always amaze me.

Awesome news Les, I know how much you were hoping for him, that's great, he's an awesome figure. I don't give him the attention he deserves, but the facial sculpting and costume and all of Sidious lend themselves more to photos/play than Palpatine, he's just a beautiful, regal figure. Can't wait to see what your rework on him looks like.

Back