MaulFan's Collectibles Photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, your Obi-Wan shots are some of the most AMAZING shots I've ever seen on this board. Absolutely fantastic!!! :cool:

Thanks guys, a little change of pace. I recently received my Predator 2 Battle Damaged figure, and this is my first Predator collectible ever and I'm loving it.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Last edited:
Phenominal pics bro! Hey Sean, should I get this Predator or should I wait to see what the P1 looks like when it comes out?

A local shop here in town called me yesturday offering it to me for $155, what do you think?

If it's affordable for you, I would get it. In getting this figure and watching the movies extensively lately, the P1 and P2 are quite different in every way. The weapons, other accessories and overall figure for the P2 BD are just stunning. I used to be just P1 only but I got enticed by P2 pictures, and I'm happy I got it. In my opinion, every Predator fan should own the BD P2 and a P1 figure, you can skip Wolf from AVPR or the AVPs, even the P2 Elder is cool, but P1 and P2 Preds are a must, with the P2 Elder in 3rd if you could ever swing it.

If it's affordable for you, I would get it. In getting this figure and watching the movies extensively lately, the P1 and P2 are quite different in every way. The weapons, other accessories and overall figure for the P2 BD are just stunning. I used to be just P1 only but I got enticed by P2 pictures, and I'm happy I got it. In my opinion, every Predator fan should own the BD P2 and a P1 figure, you can skip Wolf from AVPR or the AVPs, even the P2 Elder is cool, but P1 and P2 Preds are a must, with the P2 Elder in 3rd if you could ever swing it.

Does it come in the behemoth sized box? Its 14" right? I think I may pick it up. What did you end up getting your for if you don't mind me asking?

Man just awesome pics.......:monkey5

Does it come in the behemoth sized box? Its 14" right? I think I may pick it up. What did you end up getting your for if you don't mind me asking?

Man just awesome pics.......:monkey5

I got mine from SSC, $160 shpped. Ya, big box all the Alien an Predator figures come in.

Some more Sideshow fun with their latest Star Wars release, the Chancellor Palptaine / Darth Sidious 2-pack.

1.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

A few shots showing how great the Sidious figure works as ROTJ Emperor.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Last edited:
Man, gotta say I'm a little surprised to find this thread rated 1 star, oh well, guess some people aren't happy with me or my work.

Man, gotta say I'm a little surprised to find this thread rated 1 star, oh well, guess some people aren't happy with me or my work.

Only 1 person rated it so far and that IS a shame, you take some of the best pics I've seen. Thread rated AWESOME :rock

Thanks dude, there's a spot along the top of every thread that says rating, you click on it and it gives you options.

I had NO IDEA you could do that............anywho, I just voted Excellent bro!

Any thread that has awesome pics is always one of my favorites.

You deserve much better than 1 star,you are the master of the camera,i have never seen such creative work,by anyone.

The guy that gave you 1 star was probably jealous:D

Back