Mattel '66 Batman TV series figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw these, got super exited for the Gorshin Riddler, saw Mattel, these will be crap.

Oh and Action Figure Insider has pics of Adam West Batman up too.

Eastern. Really hoping we see the whole line-up tomorrow...

Same here, man. I'm curious how far they'll take this line. It'd be awesome if we saw characters like Egghead and Mr. Freeze, and if we saw some of the different renditions of each character (Kitt, Newmar, and Meriweather Catwomen; Wallach, Preminger Freeze; etc.).

Same here, man. I'm curious how far they'll take this line. It'd be awesome if we saw characters like Egghead and Mr. Freeze, and if we saw some of the different renditions of each character (Kitt, Newmar, and Meriweather Catwomen; Wallach, Preminger Freeze; etc.).

I think mattel will make a mr freeze figure at some point, but I'm sure they will make different versions of the villains, like riddler without the mask or wearing the green suit.

I'm sorry, but this beats anything that we've seen so far:
photo1.jpg

this line is so must have..a dream come true but we need official dvd/blu release of the show..

I must say that I think Mattel is going to make a killing off of this line if they put it in stores. Parents will be taking their kids through the toy aisles, they'll see these and get all nostalgic.

That's for a two-pack Batman and Robin. They come with the window to look like they're climbing up it.

Back