Mattel '66 Batman TV series figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please not Mattycollector let us sell them in our comic book shops. I just hope they sell them through Diamond and that they have the worldwide rights to these i don't want to have to import them.

These are retail store toys- prices are announced- the figures are $15.99 and Batmobile $49.99..these are way too low for MattyCollector prices.

First two figures revealed.

original.jpg

original.jpg

The riddler looks great, but the penguin could look a bit better, especially
the cigarette, it looks like Jack Sparrow's telescope in his mouth :rotfl

It's all good. I'm patiently awaiting the panel in the hopes that we might see more of these guys.:lol

Honestly, if they could do any line, though, I'd love to see Mattel take on Batman:The Animated Series. A high-quality 6" line made for fans might just be enough to buy something from them, as that's one line that I highly doubt we'll ever see in high-end form.

Honestly, if they could do any line, though, I'd love to see Mattel take on Batman:The Animated Series. A high-quality 6" line made for fans might just be enough to buy something from them, as that's one line that I highly doubt we'll ever see in high-end form.

Wholeheartedly agree

Does anyone know when Mattel's Toy Fair panel is?

Toy Fair isn't convention. There aren't 'panels.' They just have booths set up and some companies require an appointment for the press to visit their booth. So we should be seeing something anytime tomorrow afternoon from anyone.

That would be awesome. I'd much rather have those.

The riddler looks great, but the penguin could look a bit better, especially
the cigarette, it looks like Jack Sparrow's telescope in his mouth :rotfl

I'm sure Mattel can't paint it to look like a cigarette because they don't want to get sued by angry parents saying it encourages kids to smoke. That's the reality of the business in today's world.

Damn. Cloth cape's suck. Hope that's the Batmobile version and they give us a fig with a plastic cape.

BHB

Toy Fair isn't convention. There aren't 'panels.' They just have booths set up and some companies require an appointment for the press to visit their booth. So we should be seeing something anytime tomorrow afternoon from anyone.

They do have "panels" (okay, more like "press junkets," my bad). Hasbro had theirs today.

Back