Mattel '66 Batman TV series figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bat-computer and accessories/weapons to the left. I see the bazooka and Adam West head!

SDCC-2014-Mattel-DC-Comics-060.jpg

Can this day get any better???? I thought this line died, and I missed out on the Batmobile. That batgirl is so cool.
Looks like this wave will have a nice set of backing card as well. The bat Computer - looks like it will be a Batman / Bat Computer pack.
Liking, a lot!!!

My current set is in with the HT big boys.
1iliis.jpg

With this new lot, and the TV vehicles from the Batmobile Automobilia set, I'm gonna need a bigger shelf!

I was considering creating a rock faced backing for a shelf yesterday after watching the opening shot of the 40s Batman serial. That opening shot of Bats in contemplative mood at his desk, with the bat symbol behind him is the coolest image of the whole show. It would be an easy thing to set up.

Shame that Batgirl isn't lined up for an individual release. She's cool!

The accessory pack is great looking too.

I had to back and look again at the pic. Surprised there haven't been more.
Looks like three releases. The multi pack at $49.99 of Batman, Robin and Batgirl. The Surfs Up Joker ( I wonder if that is a single, or twin pack release with Bats). And the Batman/Batcomputer. I'm hoping the Batmobile is being reissued as I didn't get it.
The Bruce Wayne head might be a sign of another wave further down the line.

Bat-computer and accessories/weapons to the left. I see the bazooka and Adam West head!

SDCC-2014-Mattel-DC-Comics-060.jpg

And it looks like a single carded Robin release as well...that isn't the 2 pack version...or is it a three pack with Batgirl...those are new stands!!!! Someone get a shot of the cards in front of the figures!!!

And it looks like a single carded Robin release as well...that isn't the 2 pack version...or is it a three pack with Batgirl...those are new stands!!!! Someone get a shot of the cards in front of the figures!!!

Multi pack $49. I'm guessing it's a "Terrific Trio" Box Set. [emoji53]

Anyone know when the 3-pack is supposed to hit?

Would still like to see an Ertha Kitt Catwoman and Riddler in hat & jacket.

I really want that 3 pack.
I'd also like O'Maley, Gordon, Alfred, Egghead, and some goons from Penguin's submarine. Or any random henchmen.
Batbike and Batcopter are musts. Maybe, just maybe, a playset. Be it the batcave, or a bank vault. Something where we can display a diorama.

Thought I would revive this thread and add a couple of pictures since I just discovered the figures. I was in TRU, walking through the Batman aisle and found a lone Batmobile, the 3 pack and a Catwoman. Had to bring them home since I loved the show so much as a kid. Got home and on ebay to add a few more of the villians. Just thought I'd share the results of a bit of my playtime this morning.
I Am Batman by wizgerg3, on Flickr

Wooing the Bat by wizgerg3, on Flickr
Love the cards they come with............
Got Ya by wizgerg3, on Flickr

I never bought Batman, Robin OR Batgirl, so, I still need to get the three-pack to have every main figure in this line (I'll pass on the Surf's Up variants). I was so excited when this line first appeared, thinking the possibilities were endless. And Mattel being Mattel, they stopped the line before it even started. Sigh. I hope that the new 6-inch scale Multiverse line will see future Batman '66 characters. We could really use an Alfred, an Egghead, an Eartha Kitt Catwoman, a King Tut and a Bowler Hat and Question-mark Suit wearing Riddler variant. And that's just for starters. (Realistically, do you guys think there's ANY chance Mattel will put out Batman '66, the Chris Reeves Superman or Burton Batman figures in the new 6-inch line? If not, how can we convince them that that is what the fans WANT?)

I'd love to see additional characters in this line up as well professorratigan LOVED Egghead when I was a kid. I'd love a version of Riddler in his suit too........and Alfred...........and Bruce Wayne and **** Grayson.........the list really could go on and on.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Made this poster to take to the Chiller Expo, and got West, Ward, and Newmar to sign it! Adam West was particularly complimentary.

Last edited:
Back