Mass Effect

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is the game supposed to be a little..."fuzzy"...i checked to make sure my monitor didn't have a loose plug.

hit the start button and click on "Options" then click on "graphics" and you can take off the "Film Grain" and the "motion blur".

holy sht the graphics are amazing.

Yeah, the graphics are really, rally good. I am just not crazy about the game play yet. I hope I get used to it and like it more as time goes on.

Looks like I will have to pick mine up and chime in...

Reviews are great... but definitely not for the casual gamer... And truly not a shoot'em up type either.

Looks like I will have to pick mine up and chime in...

Reviews are great... but definitely not for the casual gamer... And truly not a shoot'em up type either.

Yeah it is not a good come home from work and blow stuff up game. There is allot of story and you really have to pay attention. I guess I will not be able to indulge in my beer too much and play this game. :lol

Did you get to the blue women yet? I guess not. :lol :lol :lol :monkey3

I barely played man. I only got to the part where the one guy ( forget what they are called ) shots the other guy in the back and you find that one napping loser behind the crates. Then I died 3 times in a row trying to kill those dudes you run into right after that.

The assault riffle SUCKS hard core. You can't look down the sights and it never hits anything.

I barely played man. I only got to the part where the one guy ( forget what they are called ) shots the other guy in the back and you find that one napping loser behind the crates. Then I died 3 times in a row trying to kill those dudes you run into right after that.

The assault riffle SUCKS hard core. You can't look down the sights and it never hits anything.

I noticed that the longer you aim in on someone the more accurate it gets. Also if you are in cover mode when you pop out it is allot more accurate. The reticle gets smaller to let you know you are honed in on your target. I still can't figure out how to use items. Like the gel stuff on doors. I guess I should stop being a ****** and read the instructions. :rotfl

I noticed that the longer you aim in on someone the more accurate it gets. Also if you are in cover mode when you pop out it is allot more accurate. The reticle gets smaller to let you know you are honed in on your target. I still can't figure out how to use items. Like the gel stuff on doors. I guess I should stop being a ****** and read the instructions. :rotfl

On the doors.....you have to push buttons in a quick sequence if you can hack stuff which my character can, but I never get it right. Then it locks me out and says I don;t have enough gel to open to the door.

I have a strong feeling I will play this ONE more time and if I get bored or frustrated I'll trade it in next week. :lol

On the doors.....you have to push buttons in a quick sequence if you can hack stuff which my character can, but I never get it right. Then it locks me out and says I don;t have enough gel to open to the door.

I have a strong feeling I will play this ONE more time and if I get bored or frustrated I'll trade it in next week. :lol

I have the gel just can't use it. I noticed I accidently turned equipment into the gel stuff as well. I wish they had a better tutorial. I think I am going to start over.

I have the gel just can't use it. I noticed I accidently turned equipment into the gel stuff as well. I wish they had a better tutorial. I think I am going to start over.

I guess I have some gel because I could heal myself and the party, but not enough to open a door....where did you find more?

The first locked door you come too there is an open door to the left of that. It was in a thing on the floor. I opened it up and got the gel. Then I couldn't use it. So I started over and I am glad I did. If you open up that door there are people to talk too in there.

The first locked door you come too there is an open door to the left of that. It was in a thing on the floor. I opened it up and got the gel. Then I couldn't use it. So I started over and I am glad I did. If you open up that door there are people to talk too in there.

Hmmmm, I remember going in there and the thing on the floor, but I thought I only got a gun out of there....maybe that was another crate I just got a gun. I dunno. I think this is gonna be a trade in game as it appears to be something that will frustrate the **** out of me.

I'm surprised GS didn't call me yesterday. Gonna have to give them a buzz and see whats up.

I'm surprised GS didn't call me yesterday. Gonna have to give them a buzz and see whats up.

Hopefully it doesn't turn out bad, most of what gamestop does is fine, but there are some really bad stories about them.

But luckily mine has arrived fine, haven't been able to play it yet, but the extra disc is pretty cool.

So in general. Buy: Yes/No

As good at KOTOR: Yes/No

Better I think. It is just hard for me right now to come home from a long day and listen to story and have conversations. I would say if you loved KOTOR you will love this game. It is much more adult in story as well. I just can't wait for Saturday. I am starting over and paying attention. :cool:

Back