Mass Effect

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sucks, but I can relate. I "sold" my RWOS Weta piece and when I got home I was taking the base out of the box to check the # ( buyer request ) and dropped it and took a nice big chip out of it.......:monkey2

Sorry dude. I know the feeling well.

I couldn't sleep all night I was so pissed. I fealt more bad for Galactiboy. It would suck to know that something you just bought was just broken. It looks fixable. I am glad I calmed down a little before I looked at fixing it. I had half a mind to whip it accross the room like a 4 year old having a tantrum.

I couldn't sleep all night I was so pissed. I fealt more bad for Galactiboy. It would suck to know that something you just bought was just broken. It looks fixable. I am glad I calmed down a little before I looked at fixing it. I had half a mind to whip it accross the room like a 4 year old having a tantrum.

Dude, are you my lost twin? I did just that with my old Chopper Predator when I knocked him over and broke a piece. :lol. I threw him accross the room into the door like a dumb ass kid just to make sure he was extra broken!

I ordered a new one from Bob 10 min later.

Dude, are you my lost twin? I did just that with my old Chopper Predator when I knocked him over and broke a piece. :lol. I threw him accross the room into the door like a dumb ass kid just to make sure he was extra broken!

I ordered a new one from Bob 10 min later.

I knew I had to walk away when I seen a hammer in my closet. Luckily my wife was there to calm me down and remind me to stop throwing fits over my toys. :lol :lol :lol She was like damnit Keith just go to bed. :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Dang BadMoon that sucks hopefully fixable and it looks like it will be. This looks like a great game although GH III, AC are eating up some time though!! love the GH games :rock2:rock:rock2:rock .

I knew I had to walk away when I seen a hammer in my closet. Luckily my wife was there to calm me down and remind me to stop throwing fits over my toys. :lol :lol :lol She was like damnit Keith just go to bed. :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Does she have a sister? :eek::lol

She has two sisters that are twins actually.

However, they aren't fully cooked yet as they are 9. :lol :lol :lol

Well, if you add the ages up together they are legal!! :rotfl

Sorry, but it sounded funny in my head.

That's why I sell Lego, if I drop it I can easily put it back together again. And it's even preferable to be in pieces...:monkey1

My copy of Mass Effect is out for delivery but I won't be getting home until late tonight so I have to wait.

I'm definitely getting it BadMoon! I pre-ordered it at work at Best Buy few weeks ago, and got a nice DVD with gamertag pictures, Xbox Live dashboard themes, and some interviews with the Bioware developers, and game footage. I will have to wait to get it this weekend...probably in the middle of the madness of "Black Friday"!

There is some great voice acting it in from the likes of: Lance Henricksen (we all know and love him as Bishop in ALIENS...at least I do!), Keith David (remember his voice in those U.S. Navy commercials?), Marina Sirtis (Counselor Deanna Troi from Star Trek: The Next Generation), and Seth Green (co-creator of Robot Chicken, and various movies, and Buffy TV show)...to name a few. I really want to get the "special edition" or "limited edition" of this game too! I'm a sucker for extra content! I can't wait to play it! I got the first KOTOR game that Bioware made for the first Xbox and loved it! :D

Last edited:
I'm definitely getting it BadMoon! I pre-ordered it at work at Best Buy few weeks ago, and got a nice DVD with gamertag pictures, Xbox Live dashboard themes, and some interviews with the Bioware developers, and game footage. I will have to wait to get it this weekend...probably in the middle of the madness of "Black Friday"!

There is some great voice acting it in from the likes of: Lance Henricksen (we all know and love him as Bishop in ALIENS...at least I do!), Keith David (remember his voice in those U.S. Navy commercials?), Marina Sirtis (Counselor Deanna Troi from Star Trek: The Next Generation), and Seth Green (co-creator of Robot Chicken, and various movies, and Buffy TV show)...to name a few. I really want to get the "special edition" or "limited edition" of this game too! I'm a sucker for extra content! I can't wait to play it! I got the first KOTOR game that Bioware made for the first Xbox and loved it! :D

I had no idea they had all of those people doing the voice acting. That's great! Thanks for the info JediMike.

man i really want this game, but i have to wait until the semester ends. i don't want to get involved with an RPG until i can concentrate all my efforts into it.

I played for about 30 min. I am just starting out and it may get better, but so far my feeling is "meh"....it's ok I guess.

I put Call of duty 4 back in after playing for just a bit. I'll play more another day, but so far I'd say it's average. I am not really crazy about the controls or gameplay.

I played for about 30 min. I am just starting out and it may get better, but so far my feeling is "meh"....it's ok I guess.

I put Call of duty 4 back in after playing for just a bit. I'll play more another day, but so far I'd say it's average. I am not really crazy about the controls or gameplay.

I would agree with Kit. However I pushed further. This game is like reading a good book. While it won't knock your socks off at first you will get sucked in after a while. :cool:

Great game, already logged 4 hours straight. But this a game that will keep you busy for a while, I think the best game this holiday season.

Back