Idea Planet - Mass Effect Citadel Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score
Not sure how many Mass Effect fans are around here but there's this, looks pretty cool:

https://www.masseffectlaunch.com/citadel#_leruzu9v3
1638807745032.png

Needs to reach 3000 backers by the 31st of December.

Not sure how many Mass Effect fans are around here
maybe if prices for ME items weren't so ridiculous and the items themselves weren't so limited, there would be more fans.
"pay us now and we'll think for a year about maybe making it. and no, no photos of final product. oh and we give you our word that we'll return money if we decide so".

Unfortunately without the kickstarter style system, this is the only chance of getting some pieces

Gaming Heads did some good pieces though, I think the hype has passed

Unfortunately without the kickstarter style system, this is the only chance of getting some pieces

Gaming Heads did some good pieces though, I think the hype has passed

Gaming Heads completely missed the Mass Effect trilogy train by stupidly "focusing their efforts" on a worthless ME:Andromeda prototype statue.. which will likely never come out since the hype for that was never a thing in the first place.

Hopefully some other manufacturer gets the license down the road and picks up the slack on the same scale (even if the GH aren't perfectly to scale between one another, Tali being the same height as Garrus for example).

I have Garrus, Tali, Mordin, Liara, Thane and Wrex, I only wish they'd have made Legion, Javik, EDI and a MaleShep and that'd have been my dream team.

From Dark Horse I also have the small ship replicas (Normandy 1 to 3, Turian Cruiser, Alliance Battlecruiser) and the Reaper statue.

Back