Mass Effect

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep you are correct. And you can only buy it online. I just couldn't pay the extra when it came down to the shipping. Let me know how it is. :cool:

Online only? I bought it through the store. :confused: I'll let ya know though.

They had a high demand for the LE so they stopped taking in-store preorders for it. And it looks like Amazon oversold orders so they've stopped taking orders. But Gamestop.com is still taking orders, if you order within the next 15 minutes you can still get the overnight guarantee so that it arrives tomorrow or your money back. But it still kind of sucks, the shipping was $9.99 and there's tax. But I got some extra money so I think it's worth it. Plus I just read a more in depth list of the extras and it does have a making-of documentary.

Also, don't forget about the Limited Edition (numbered) Commander Shepard 8" resin statue:
https://www.highdome.com/servlet/.ba0809af/Detail?no=2

I'll be getting Uncharted Drake's fortune and Ratchet and Clank via Gamefly soon, so it'll be a while before I get to this.

wise choice my friend, wise choice. R & C is a kickass game, very fun and the graphics are amazing, best on the PS3 yet.

i can't wait for drakes, i'll be getting it for my Bday. :rock

Wow there are so many great games to buy!
Gametrailers gave this game a 9.6/10! Assassin's creed was given a rating of 9.1/10. That about sums up how good this game should be:monkey5

I was planning on getting this opening day but I just don't have time for it right now. I'll eventually get it but it might not be for a while. :monkey2

I want Mass Effect but I have spent to much on games this past month. I will wait until it is out for a little while and then pick it up. I have Halo 3, COD 4 and Assassins Creed. Plus I have been thinking about getting hellgate london. i heard that game is pretty kick ass for the PC.

After Guitar Hero III, Lego Star Wars, Scene It, Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, The Simpsons Game, Spider-Man:FOF, Bio Shock, Assassin's Creed, Ratchet and Clank and Stranglehold, my 2007 game budget is all gone.

I want Mass Effect but I have spent to much on games this past month. I will wait until it is out for a little while and then pick it up. I have Halo 3, COD 4 and Assassins Creed. Plus I have been thinking about getting hellgate london. i heard that game is pretty kick ass for the PC.

Read the review on Hellgate before you look into it. It has been getting some pretty mediocre scores. I was looking into that and decided against it.

Read the review on Hellgate before you look into it. It has been getting some pretty mediocre scores. I was looking into that and decided against it.

It was originally set for release sometime last year, but they bumped it. I really wish the guys that made it didn't leave blizzard and made Diablo III instead.....

I tried Hellgate: London, but it's really very boring, plus the game runs poorly. The graphics aren't as good as they were trying to make it and just overall it's not all that great.

I cannot wait to play this game. I will be picking it up tomorrow but probably won't have a chance to play it for a while.

After Guitar Hero III, Lego Star Wars, Scene It, Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, The Simpsons Game, Spider-Man:FOF, Bio Shock, Assassin's Creed, Ratchet and Clank and Stranglehold, my 2007 game budget is all gone.
That's where Gamefly rules in my opinion.

Say you were to buy 1 game a month per year, that's 12 games for $779.27.

With Gamefly you can have up to 4 games (I have the 3 game plan) out a month at $29.99 a month, that's 36 games at $389.52!!

Plus if you choose to keep them you get them much cheaper than retail! :rock

That's where Gamefly rules in my opinion.

Say you were to buy 1 game a month per year, that's 12 games for $779.27.

With Gamefly you can have up to 4 games (I have the 3 game plan) out a month at $29.99 a month, that's 36 games at $389.52!!

Plus if you choose to keep them you get them much cheaper than retail! :rock

I subscribe to blockbusters only policy. I only buy the games that are bound to be big hits. Halo, GOW, COD4, and such. The other ones I wouldn't like anyways. :D

I just picked this up.

I also got a used copy of Gears of War so if you guys do play online I can join....I have to learn to paly it though.

Back