Marvel's The Punisher - Netflix series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got our first official logo from NYCC!

42963838df49e796d26dcf3180460127.jpg

Awesome, bring it baby!

Thanks for posting.

I think this is going to be tough to execute well, the story will be key

I have faith that the series will be good. Bernthal got the essence of Frank down. Hope the story is well developed and that the villain cast is great because that what makes Castle so interesting to watch. He can be completely crazy or a methodical hunter based on the situation. Steven Grant and Mike Baron knew that about him and wrote that into their stories in the 80's

Boy oh boy, I sure do hope we get to see "Frank and his Kite" appear as a side-story in the show!

tumblr_odvv4pBAl91vuj86no1_1280.png

I hope it's done well...JJ and LC definitely hard shows to watch....I hope Netflix turns the trend around with these upcoming shows

Paper cutter blade, yo.

I wish we could have at least got one sequel. But he's prolly a bit too old now for what they are doing.

lol.

In the comics Frank is 50. So he's actually the perfect age.

*Frank Grillo is the perfect age, build and race and looks ripped out of a Punisher comic. Marvel really messed up in making him Crossbones instead of Castle.

After Bernthal I have a hard time imagining anyone else doing any better. Jane I couldn't even take seriously within this universe.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Back