Marvel's The Punisher - Netflix series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are they treating their TV shows like their movie schedule? These should be putting out a season of each show every year, not every couple of years. If that is true, they are going to lose a lot of viewers fast! That's not how TV series work.

giphy.gif

i really liked the punisher in the daredevil show. he was a good character so im happy he's getting his own show now which i will most likely watch :)

Why are they treating their TV shows like their movie schedule? These should be putting out a season of each show every year, not every couple of years. If that is true, they are going to lose a lot of viewers fast! That's not how TV series work.

I thought the schedule was weird......no DD Season 3 planned yet ?????

Well of course, but did season 2 do good enough to warrant a season 3? And how are the Defenders plans really panning out at this point? Who knows? With other networks and cable channels at least you can get a decent impression.

Well of course, but did season 2 do good enough to warrant a season 3? And how are the Defenders plans really panning out at this point? Who knows? With other networks and cable channels at least you can get a decent impression.

Still too early to tell with the Defenders, Luke Cage still needs to drop. They're doing it slow like the movies

There's got to be a season 3 for DD. They can't stop the show until we see Matt and Bullseye mix it up.

Don't forget S2 of Daredevil wasn't even on the table before S1 was released. I wouldn't be surprised to see them release 3 series per year but who knows how expensive these really are?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread needs some love:

According to a new report over at Marvel.com, Netflix's The Punisher series has just added three new cast members. And you know what that means - we've got three new character descriptions to look over.

Here's a breakdown of the recent additions:

Ben Barnes (“The Chronicles of Narnia“) joins the cast as Billy Russo, Frank’s Castle’s best friend from his days in the Special Forces. He runs a successful private military corporation called “Anvil.”’

Ebon Moss-Bachrach (“Girls”) will play Micro, a former NSA analyst whose secrets may be of great value to Frank Castle and everyone around them.

And Amber Rose Revah (“Indian Summers,” “Son of God”) joins as Dinah Madani, a highly-trained sophisticated Homeland Security agent who is vexed by the Punisher.

As the informed comic nerds in the audience will tell you, one of these characters seems to be new (Dinah Madani), while the others are Punisher standards: Microchip's been a part of the series for some time now, and - if they maintain the mythology established in the comics - Billy Russo will one day become the villainous Jigsaw. Sounds like we've got a ways to go before that happens, though.

Netflix's The Punisher is filming now and should arrive on the streaming service sometime next year.

Back