Link Hollywood Reporter *possible* SB trailer drops (BP, Solo, IW, Jurrasic World???)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassafras

Super Freak
Reaction score
I don't know if I care or how much I care (because re IW doubt they will show much), but:

https://deadline.com/2018/01/cloverfield-sequel-dwayne-johnson-jurassic-world-black-panther-super-bowl-movie-trailers-2018-1202270304/

In addition, Disney/Marvel‘s Black Panther will also be showing up during commercial breaks: A few days ago, Lexus unveiled its cross promotion with the saber superhero pic which is opening on Feb. 16 to an estimated $120M-$150M four-day weekend.
Disney/Marvel

While Disney will have a presence during the Super Bowl, they’re tight-lipped about their plans. Deadline has knowledge that they will run a 30-second and 45-second spot. A good guess is that a Marvel trailer or two will run, specifically Black Panther and/or Avengers: Infinity War (May 4). Over the last two years, Marvel has aired spots to their summer season openers during the Big Game, read Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 and Captain America: Civil War. A spot for July 6th’s Ant-Man vs. The Wasp would be a complete surprise as we haven’t seen any footage from that pic to date.

There’s also the question whether Disney decides to drop a trailer for Solo: A Star Wars Story. Should that occur, it would be the first time ever during the Super Bowl that Disney has done so since taking ownership of Lucasfilm. Given that the film’s May 25 release is less than five months away, they have to start promoting.

Back