Marvel's The Punisher - Netflix series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really do hope this is better than Iron Fist. Since we've already seen the character in action, it should be good, but you never know.

and a way better, capable actor and all around cast

who's the showrunner on this one? if it's not the person from IF it should be good. IF was the only bad Marvel show from Netfilx IMO.

IMG_5515.JPG

I would like to get that poster. I have all of the posters from the 80's and nineties for the Punisher and this would look great hanging up with them

Man I can't wait for this. I have a feeling it will be as good as both seasons of daredevil!

Last edited:
I hope jigsaw is in it.

He is...at least the Pre-Jigsaw. This version of Billy Russo is Castle's best friend from their special forces days and runs a PMC called "Anvil". Ben Barnes (Prince Caspian) plays him. Very different from being the mafia assassin but at least making him a fellow Special Forces operator will put him on more "level-footing" when he becomes Jigsaw and takes on the Punisher.

Possibly he becomes Jigsaw during this season...or maybe the next? They're at least establishing the character.

Can't wait to see what happens on this show. Finally have the character done right since they could build him up over a season on Daredevil. Mean, driven, and unstoppable since he takes as much punishment as he metes out

Back