LOST Sawyer hs Commission- by NEKRomantik (Buy now-Pay later)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey karen, when do you think he will start shipping them?

He said he would try to start shipping this week but I haven´t heard from him and he told me he would let us know so I guess he hasn´t...

Hopefully next week, but feel free to send him a private message or email and ask if you wanna know for sure :)

Casting was completed earlier, had a few bubbles from the bottom mold so I needed to make another one :gah: The new bubble free heads will be shipped out this coming Monday :)

Nek, who's your third favorite Lost character? do tell :monkey3

I know it's probably not what you wanna hear but Locke or Ben ;)

Casting was completed earlier, had a few bubbles from the bottom mold so I needed to make another one :gah: The new bubble free heads will be shipped out this coming Monday :)
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Yay for Monday :) Perfect day for some good LOST related news after The End :1-1:

I asked him yesterday but haven´t got a reply yet so I don´t know if he got to ship them or not. Guess he´ll post himself anytime soon :)

new to these boards, do know karen from spawn adn the unofficial lost website..are there pictures of whats being done and a price...

Post finale bump!

Did these go out as planned Anthony?

Shall I expect a PM from GDB soon???? :D

Yes sir, every order was dropped at the post office on Tuesday(Monday was closed for "patriots day" in Quebec).

new to these boards, do know karen from spawn adn the unofficial lost website..are there pictures of whats being done and a price...

Heads we're shipped earlier this week like I mentioned above so there's no painted pictures yet.

Send a pm to "gdb" I believe he's still offering a special.

This sculpt looks great...can't wait to see one all painted up.

And just because i think it needs to be addressed...since it's all about the details here, when you get your figure together...

don't forget that Sawyer is a lefty! ;)

M.

This sculpt looks great...can't wait to see one all painted up.

And just because i think it needs to be addressed...since it's all about the details here, when you get your figure together...

M.

Yes :) I was thinking that when I got the body I bought for the headsculpt and saw the "holding gun" hand was the right.
Do they sell left hands on that position? Guess so, right?

And just because i think it needs to be addressed..

M.

Yes :) I was thinking that when I got the body I bought for the headsculpt and saw the "holding gun" hand was the right.
Do they sell left hands on that position? Guess so, right?

Ahem.... I had it right. ;)

100_2402.jpg

Cris, I kept the TTL left hand and used a relaxed TT hand for the right. The colour isn't as off in person.

I weathered him up last night. No new pic until I get my head. It's amazing what a little 'dirt't can do. I even busted out the dremel and put a hole in the jeans. Subtle, but effective.

Back