LOST Sawyer hs Commission- by NEKRomantik (Buy now-Pay later)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be a HELL of a challenge....but I'm more interested in a Desmond!

I have the perfect outfit for final season Desmond. I put it together for Sawyer and when they introduced Desmond I was like, that's Sawyer's shirt! (Really it's Wolverine's shirt.)

I've been mulling over getting a Hurley bash together just for the challenge...

I keep thinking that would be cool and then dismissing it as impossible but I would love to see that done! I mean, where would someone start?:dunno

I have the perfect outfit for final season Desmond. I put it together for Sawyer and when they introduced Desmond I was like, that's Sawyer's shirt! (Really it's Wolverine's shirt.)

I keep thinking that would be cool and then dismissing it as impossible but I would love to see that done! I mean, where would someone start?:dunno

Desmond is up there on my wanted list for sure. I wish we could commission Nek for a few more sculpts... :(

As far as Hurley goes, the head would be my biggest hurdle. I have a 'big boy' t-shirt that might be big enough. At very least for a base.... Again, just thinking about it. :)

I think this is one "license" that i'd be really tempted to collect them all, so i'd be in for a desmond, hurley, and sayid.

i guess if anyone gets this off the ground my shelf will look like beeshaw's sig :yess:

hey beeshaw, have you ever thought of using ada's head for linus? what do you think of the likeness? i'm never good at imagining what an unpainted head will look like painted.

hey beeshaw, have you ever thought of using ada's head for linus? what do you think of the likeness? i'm never good at imagining what an unpainted head will look like painted.

The likeness is not bad at all but it's TINY. I posted pics in the LOST custom thread a while ago. I'm holding out hope that the Andy B sculpt will be done soon. Haven't heard anything other than he's working on it. And even that was quite a few months ago.

Desmond has a great face and he's my favorite after Sawyer so I'm putting him on my future project list :wink1:

I'm a big fan of the show, I'd love to sculpt the whole cast if I had the time!

Payment sent - please send to GDB for paint up :)

Thanks! I'll make sure it's shipped to gdb :)

As far as Hurley goes, the head would be my biggest hurdle. I have a 'big boy' t-shirt that might be big enough. At very least for a base.... Again, just thinking about it. :)

KR and I were just talking about Hurley -- I'm seriously leaning towards him once Juliet is finished. Would it be conceivable to have the head encompass the entire neck? Then you'd need a fat suit - I don't think there is any out there that would be big enough though, so that would need to be custom done. The clothes too... I guess we'll see! What were you thinking?

Desmond has a great face and he's my favorite after Sawyer so I'm putting him on my future project list :wink1:
:)

....for serious? Don't toy with us Anthony....

I know your a busy dude and have a few other thing lined up but if you do add Desmond to your to-do list... :D

KR and I were just talking about Hurley -- I'm seriously leaning towards him once Juliet is finished. Would it be conceivable to have the head encompass the entire neck? Then you'd need a fat suit - I don't think there is any out there that would be big enough though, so that would need to be custom done. The clothes too... I guess we'll see! What were you thinking?

The head would pretty much have to cover the whole neck, you're right. As far as the body.... It would pretty much need to be entirely custom. Whether it be a soft fat suit or simply a body that was added to with some sculpy or something.... Clothes also custom. Hurley I don't think could be a commission like this or Locke. He'd almost just be a one off. I think he'd be a little daunting for most people.

The head would pretty much have to cover the whole neck, you're right. As far as the body.... It would pretty much need to be entirely custom. Whether it be a soft fat suit or simply a body that was added to with some sculpy or something.... Clothes also custom. Hurley I don't think could be a commission like this or Locke. He'd almost just be a one off. I think he'd be a little daunting for most people.

Actually, while agreed that it probably wouldn't be something for everone, the Mattel Desi Arnez a santa provided a fat suit that is "fatter" than any other I've seen. With the great clothiers on the board I would imagine a large T-shirt would be rather easy and the use oof either custom sweatpants or perhaps the old Jakks ToyBiz 12" figure jeans? Just throwing out the ideas, not saying they'd be readily available. :D

It totally could be done. I'm sure a handful of us would be willing to give it a shot as well. But who would do a headsculpt...?

Back