LOST Desmond Hume sculpt by NEKRomantik

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, everyone!

Outstanding Brent, I absolutely love it! :yess:

And thank you, sir! I hope I did your wonderful sculpt justice. Your work always displays a level of thinking about the piece in 3 dimensions that is very refreshing to encounter.

Hi Chig :wave

The Desmond heads are sill available if you're interested!

Awesome. Is there a deal going with Brent painting? I am painting my own Sawyer, but obviously I have a lot to learn.

Just finished another coupe Desmonds. Love the anxious intensity Nek sculpted in his eyes!

460ced2d.jpg

c24e9e7d.jpg

Hi Chig :wave

The Desmond heads are sill available if you're interested!

Thanks dude. Did you get the payment at the email mentioned earlier in the thread? Brent said he would paint one for me. Let me know if there is something I need to do (or do differently) to get one shipped to Brent.

Thanks

I'm rooting for you. Here's a tease to help you wait.
a6149259.jpg

Dude, I just noticed that Swan countdown timer! Nice touch :D

Thanks dude. Did you get the payment at the email mentioned earlier in the thread? Brent said he would paint one for me. Let me know if there is something I need to do (or do differently) to get one shipped to Brent.

Thanks

Payment received and your copy was shipped to Brent earlier this week :)

Thanks, that's my coveted Desmond style box of authenticity. It's a limited edition! :lol

Got my Desmond on Tuesday Brent! FANTASTIC Job!!!

I haven't had a chance to take any pics (or weather Desmond's outfit for that matter) since my wife is ready to pop any day now and this stuff has taken a back seat... But again, GREAT job to both you and Anthony!

Got my Desmond on Tuesday Brent! FANTASTIC Job!!!

I haven't had a chance to take any pics (or weather Desmond's outfit for that matter) since my wife is ready to pop any day now and this stuff has taken a back seat... But again, GREAT job to both you and Anthony!

Cool, man! And congrats! I had no idea.

Speaking for myself, it was my pleasure and I can't wait to see the final weathered figure!

Cool, man! And congrats! I had no idea.

Speaking for myself, it was my pleasure and I can't wait to see the final weathered figure!

I received mine this weekend. It is phenomenal. The pictures here just don't do this justice. Brent, amazing paint job. Amazing touch with the box.

NEK, Awesome sculpt as well.

Glad you like him! Yeah, I can never seem to take an accurate picture of these guys.

Back