Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who have the Ganghood body. How did you guys manage to get those foot pegs out of the feet that came with it. They are really stuck in there... Did you guys just break the feet?

For those who have the Ganghood body. How did you guys manage to get those foot pegs out of the feet that came with it. They are really stuck in there... Did you guys just break the feet?
Used hair dryer....but I cracked one foot I think because I made it too hot. Cracked as i was trying to take it off.

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

It worked! Thanks man! I also had to put the hands in a hot cup to make them fit the pegs.
Here's a quick PS of the end-result:

Logan PS 01.jpg

It worked! Thanks man! I also had to put the hands in a hot cup to make them fit the pegs.
Here's a quick PS of the end-result:

View attachment 359003
YW. That backround[emoji106] [emoji50] ....I ended up taking the suit off and only leaving the white shirt on the figure. I was messing around with the suit too much, and it ended up getting too wrinkled. Oh well. The pants also got very wrinkled too.

Are there any black jeans being sold that fit the Gang Hood 1.0 body?

Yes I had to dunk parts in hot water to get stuff in/out.

Be especially careful if you use the wrist pegs included with the ganghood set too. They break very easy and I would recommend switching out for HT.

The suit did get wrinkled, especially the pants. I used the extra leg parts first, it was way too tight...
Here's another close-up. :yess:

Logan New Mexico.jpg

The suit did get wrinkled, especially the pants. I used the extra leg parts first, it was way too tight...
Here's another close-up. :yess:

View attachment 359038
My pants shows the outline of the bottom torso. I also messed with pants too much. Maybe I'll find another set of pants later on. I wish i had some fake blood to put on the white shirt. Nice desert backround btw.

Yes I had to dunk parts in hot water to get stuff in/out.

Be especially careful if you use the wrist pegs included with the ganghood set too. They break very easy and I would recommend switching out for HT.
Thanks for the advice about the wrist pegs. Gotta be careful. Did you dry the clothes with a hair dryer after you dunk them? Wont the body still be wet on the inside?

Thanks for the advice about the wrist pegs. Gotta be careful. Did you dry the clothes with a hair dryer after you dunk them? Wont the body still be wet on the inside?

Pleasure.

I did not dunk the suit as it doesn't take water well.

Only the figure parts to soften the plastic. I water treated the shirt and let it dry naturally. :duff

Last edited:
This body (along with the Ganghood suit) are what people are buying, right?

Yep, that's exactly what I bought. Some people are using a Worldbox body but go a few pages back and see pictures of how the outfit looks on each body.

Speaking of, I think these pictures are phenomenal. Great job everyone! I'm actually super glad we found a near perfect Logan that cost half of what a Hot Toys figure would've.

Hi, I friend gave to me his Logan KUMIK headsculpt and some clothes. What body can I buy to make up for the size of that head?

Thanks

Back