Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man! Yeh it's really not showing in the photo but in hand it looks great. Thanks for the tip. Yours looks great. :duff

Yes I did. I spent AGES dressing him. Wetting parts, stitching the suit down and gluing areas to get the fit right. Also found the head was sitting way too low and throwing the proportions off to removed the socket from the head and filled it in before reinserting it.
Man you did a lot of work. I dont think I can do that. Btw what did you mean by wetting parts?

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

Yeh I get a bit obsessive with these things. :lol

I water treated the shirt whilst staining it to get it to drape better. Basically it is a method of soaking the clothing and posing it when wet and letting it dry with a more natural drape. The suit itself however did not take the water too well.

Also stitched the jacket closer to the body and glued the back vents to irradicate the flare.

Here's a contrast photo to show the shirt colour now:

bbcode link image

Thanks man! Yeh it's really not showing in the photo but in hand it looks great. Thanks for the tip. Yours looks great. :duff

Yes I did. I spent AGES dressing him. Wetting parts, stitching the suit down and gluing areas to get the fit right. Also found the head was sitting way too low and throwing the proportions off to removed the socket from the head and filled it in before reinserting it.

Yeah you were right. I forgot I had to do that too. For the head to sit right the adapter will slide in a little too far. Almost like they made the hole the adapter slides into a little too deep. I had to put a little filler on the inside where the connector attaches in the head to make it sit a little lower so it would sit in the right location on the ball joint.

Also the gang hood body is the perfect size. I get a lot of PMs asking me about the body I was using because people make the comment that the gang hood is too big. Which to me it is not. The TTM 19 may be a little less bulky, but the eleven head looks bobble headed on it. For the black suit version in my opinion, you can't do better than the ganghood body and suit w a little staining added to the shirt.

Yeh I get a bit obsessive with these things. [emoji38]

I water treated the shirt whilst staining it to get it to drape better. Basically it is a method of soaking the clothing and posing it when wet and letting it dry with a more natural drape. The suit itself however did not take the water too well.

Also stitched the jacket closer to the body and glued the back vents to irradicate the flare.

Here's a contrast photo to show the shirt colour now:

bbcode link image
I see. Came out fantastic btw. Mine looks like crap compared to yours.

I see. Came out fantastic btw. Mine looks like crap compared to yours.

Thanks. :duff

I wouldn't say that but if you need any further help or advice feel free to ask here or message me. All of what I have done is very achievable and not overly difficult. :duff

I wouldn't say that but if you need any further help or advice feel free to ask here or message me. All of what I have done is very achievable and not overly difficult. :duff
I'll ask if i do have the time to improve the figure. Thanks.

Looking great guys. :duff

Here's mine. Just waiting on some claw hands and will switch out the right fist. Can't tell on the photos but I also tea stained the shirt and I've been working on the suit also:

Man, that is amazing!

Is that just the standard Ganghood body and suit? Its looking better than ive ever seen it!

If so, I'm seriously considering cancelling my preorder for the Wolfman figure and going with this based on just these photos alone.

hi. did you use the Gang Hood body?

No, the current body I'm using is the Worldbox Narrow Shoulder AT011 ( 2017 Version ). After noticing that the button holes on the Ganghood suit blazer were simulated and in the wrong place I opted for the second suit I bought which is 3 button cuff english vented blazer. I'll more then likely add the 4th buttons. However since that suit is smaller I can't use the Ganghood body; the Redman Grime pants are also so snug on the body both shirts can't be tucked in.

I may buy another body, but currently I think my Logan looks proportional.

Man, that is amazing!

Is that just the standard Ganghood body and suit? Its looking better than ive ever seen it!

If so, I'm seriously considering cancelling my preorder for the Wolfman figure and going with this based on just these photos alone.

Yes it's the ganghood set from head to toe on the ganghood body. I've worked on it a fair bit but have not swapped anything out.

Man, that is amazing!

What's the Wolfman figure? Which one is that? The one from CGL toys?

No, the current body I'm using is the Worldbox Narrow Shoulder AT011 ( 2017 Version ). After noticing that the button holes on the Ganghood suit blazer were simulated and in the wrong place I opted for the second suit I bought which is 3 button cuff english vented blazer. I'll more then likely add the 4th buttons. However since that suit is smaller I can't use the Ganghood body; the Redman Grime pants are also so snug on the body both shirts can't be tucked in.

I may buy another body, but currently I think my Logan looks proportional.

I see. Body kind of looks smaller than it should be. Other than that your figure looks fine. Thanks for the reply.

How are you guys getting the Eleven head on the Ganghood body? Mine right now is just sitting on the neck. I didn't want to break it from pushing it in too hard.

On the other hand, the sculpt does look better on a little bit of an extended neck.

Generic body I had, and waiting on white undershirt:

fd0c9c0476fcd46201bcccbd408a3287.png

HS is so good, esp for the price.

How are you guys getting the Eleven head on the Ganghood body? Mine right now is just sitting on the neck. I didn't want to break it from pushing it in too hard.

On the other hand, the sculpt does look better on a little bit of an extended neck.
Go to page 175 on this thread. Some of us already talked about it. [emoji4]

Generic body I had, and waiting on white undershirt:

fd0c9c0476fcd46201bcccbd408a3287.png

HS is so good, esp for the price.

head looks a little large for that body... seems to appear that way on a lot of the smaller bodies... which is why to me the ganghood body works so much better for this sculpt.

It is. Just one I had while waiting. He is leaning forward, so looks a touch worse :p :) (angle)

1c88e72061100dc8deac90c83f2ccb99.jpg

Last edited:
not that it looks horrible or anything!

it'll be interesting to see how the different bodies fair on the clothed / undershirt angry face versions. although the ganghood body is a little more thicker, the size of the head doesn't look as good on leaner bodies to me. i'm waiting to get my hands on the eleven angry sculpt and slap it on the ganghood and see how it pairs up. either way, still going to be a cheaper option that anything hot toys woulda put out. and to me these sculpts and clothing sets are top notch so its a win for everyone in the end!

Back