Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I purchased the Logan kit from "Simple Happy Life" on ebay. For the money, I'm willing to give this a shot. The pictures looked great. Hopefully it's just as impressive in hand. Either way, I'm excited for this figure to arrive. I plan on picking up a set of the bloody claws as well. Keep the pics coming guys!

I purchased the Logan kit from "Simple Happy Life" on ebay. For the money, I'm willing to give this a shot. The pictures looked great. Hopefully it's just as impressive in hand. Either way, I'm excited for this figure to arrive. I plan on picking up a set of the bloody claws as well. Keep the pics coming guys!

The set with Eleven headsculpt?

The price is great but I'm just not sure if the body and suit are from Ganghood. I sent them a message and they said they will let me know when they get the figures in stock by the end of this month.

fullsizeoutput_abc.jpg

Logan got his claws today!

The set with Eleven headsculpt?

The price is great but I'm just not sure if the body and suit are from Ganghood. I sent them a message and they said they will let me know when they get the figures in stock by the end of this month.

Yes, with the Eleven headsculpt. I just received the shipping notice after ordering it early this morning. I guess I'll find out later next week lol. I'll post pictures once I get it.

Sierra -- looks amazing. Great shot!

The ganghood 1.0 body i got has a very strong smell. Ive tried airing it out but the smell is just as strong.

Im not talking about if it go right up and sniff it. It stinks up a whole room.

I contacted kit about it and he says its the paint and that i shouldnt buy another ganghood body.

Is this true because i havent heard any other complaints about it? What should i do?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

The ganghood 1.0 body i got has a very strong smell. Ive tried airing it out but the smell is just as strong.

Im not talking about if it go right up and sniff it. It stinks up a whole room.

I contacted kit about it and he says its the paint and that i shouldnt buy another ganghood body.

Is this true because i havent heard any other complaints about it? What should i do?

Light a joss stick and say a little prayer for all the nice things Kit sends.

Mine smells of rich mahogany.

Your Logan got wood? Somebody on Facebook must've had the same problem - he was finding it just too hard to get the Ganghood pants to fit his Ganghood body.

"It smells like old lady pants in here..."

deadpool-2-teaser-logan.jpg

My set came today from eBay seller "Simple Happy Life". Shipped to my doorstep in 48 hours. Overall, I'm pretty happy with the set. The eleven headsculpt looks great. Only exception is that the left eye is slightly off, but still looks decent. It came with a bottle of Jack Daniels, and 4 extra pairs of hands, as well as an extra set of feet. Took a couple of quick shots --
I'll post more later when I have more time:
0a5b7765fb74b0b2d380f8f2ee7a1a8f.png
fc30d322045eb8648075678c7c1d07e3.png
50e577d282ffa036643c155166ad3c2e.png
10bf99e9c228ecd774405529804da276.png

41f57ba8ac7c0f99dc4dd4ba9149502b.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly a recast? That would be my guess. It's close..but, not quite there. Either way, the set is solid. The suit, the claws, extra hands, and jack Daniels bottle are nice. I guess I'll have to find a legitimate eleven headsculpt on eBay. There's a bunch on there, but who knows if they are recasts or not..

Also plan to get the bloody claws as well

Yeah I don't trust some of those sellers on ebay. Pretty obvious they are the same person with multiple accounts.

Possibly a recast? That would be my guess. It's close..but, not quite there. Either way, the set is solid. The suit, the claws, extra hands, and jack Daniels bottle are nice. I guess I'll have to find a legitimate eleven headsculpt on eBay. There's a bunch on there, but who knows if they are recasts or not..

Also plan to get the bloody claws as well
Could we see a clearer picture of the sculpt you have. I couldnt really tell with the filters you had on. If you took a pic of the sides and the front that would be good.

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

Could we see a clearer picture of the sculpt you have. I couldnt really tell with the filters you had on. If you took a pic of the sides and the front that would be good.

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

235c06da3aa9b1ab935a018bc109b39c.jpg
6df105d9dcc45c44f3e3ebe70ddec3a3.jpg
3b8cf16601186860c8647294e3eeebd8.jpg
2907f256aea10fc46ccb8074bf4f481b.jpg
b241eb3af59e08681203f827f1ed1515.jpg
ba5423e47ff3a27cec2d0a67adc81539.jpg
f713120c6f04f164b3c1e275288955a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it looks off. Was the head modded in any way? The paint looks glossy especially on the hair.

Back