Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the Eleven to be the third sculpt for the World Box Steel Wolf deluxe set, so haven't used it yet.

I have checked its scale against a variety of other sculpts, and it's very much in line with them, e.g., Hot Toys' Christian Bale Bruce Wayne.

Placed nose to nose the lips, nose, eyes and hairline match up perfectly. Then I checked width, and while it's not so so easy to see, they pretty well match as well.

So what it is that makes this sculpt look large has to be the full beard and hair.

I've heard there are people that collect head sculpts, and having had this one sat waiting on a shelf for quite a while I can understand why. He's been sitting next to the Michael Cudlitz Walking Dead Abraham sculpt from Kit, who I'm hoping will make a good Celt once it has a helmet on. I don't know who made this one as Kit listed it as 'Custom', but it has detail and paint worthy of Eleven.

fullsizeoutput_a68.jpg

fullsizeoutput_a6b.jpg

Mine is waiting for his Claws! Happy with him, needs a bit more futzing though.

^^Nice!

parts arrive from Kit today, have not ordered claws yet keep goin back and forth between the manigold and the standard most use on bay. also curious to wht the ones kit will be listing are like.

having fig put together w/o claws will be very annoying lol :panic:

got my ganghood set via Kit today and jeeeebus h its so epic! fits right in among HTs for half the price, mind blown. soooo good. i dont like to bash, i get anxious changing a shirt on a 1/6 fig but so glad i got this, cant praise it enough! Kit even included the comic. :yess:

really really wish i had claw hands at the ready lol :rotfl

holdin comic and fist other hand is my current set up until i get clawed.

My claws came in so I've finished mine. :)

Nice. Hoping for some screen-accurate claws.

Went with Eleven portrait and Ganghood suit set/body.

Perfection!

Ganghood body/suit and eleven head... cannot get any better than that!

Here is that combo with a few other figures for size reference. Just my haul from last week so you get an idea w other figures .

BXSGbpf.jpg

^^bad-ass line up there! trying to resit that colossus...

Nice. Hoping for some screen-accurate claws.

Went with Eleven portrait and Ganghood suit set/body.

agreed also hoping for the screen accurate more angled towards tip claws, the "manigold" vers. the manigold ones on bay all seem abit crap as discussed here, the claws are way to thick and connect to hand is sloppy.

went for same set up btw, put it together today and very pleased.

Finally got around to taking some pics of my Logan bash. Really happy with the sculpt and suit from KIT. I plan on weathering this one up and fixing the blood on those claw hands, but for now this one does the job.

36451914825_2b5a4ccfc9_c.jpg

36283450382_84352ea8ec_z.jpg

36451913425_d233939327_c.jpg

36451912215_fa041912fb_c.jpg

36283450152_ac08c80bc3_c.jpg

36283450842_88404409e4_c.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone elses ganghood body have a strong smell? Any tips of gettin rid of it?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Finally got my Logan put together.

Recipe:

Head: Eleven Head sculpt
Body: worldbox AT012
Clothes: toy city formal suit (from eBay)
Open hand claw: custom bash from extra wolverine hands (knockoff) and relaxed hand from the worldbox set

I did have to use a different dress shirt, since the body was to big. I was surprised I was able to get the jacket on though.
9fbfc7afc33bf507884e0598ed864063.jpg

Back