Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could see it being made just to keep up with the "old man actor" brand of improved head sculpts. Arnie, Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill.. I'm sure I'm missing a couple more off the top of my head. And as for costumes, old man Arnie was about as non-costumed and accessorised a figure as we've seen (and yes, I still like having it in my collection). Hoodie and shotgun. The classic leather jacket look from T1/2 is at least iconic for that Terminator character, so it is a lot more costumish if you like. Take out the weapon and the damaged head, and someone who wasn't in the know would assume it's just old man Arnie going down to the dairy to get a cigar..
Don't forget Michael Keaton if it gets made

Hugh Jackman isn't really old enough to be considered Old Man imo lol. I'd love to see him in another 20 years as the real Old Man Logan haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They will make this figure. It's just a matter of time. HT's has HJ's likeness so there isn't anything to hold them up. Just like we'll get another Johnny Depp POTC figure.

You can pretty much guarantee they'll at least make a version of Logan. They've made figures of him from the films he's been in (as the star) other than the first two films.

I really hope they do. A battle damaged Logan with screaming headsculpt would look pretty amazing. I have none of the previous versions, so it would be great to get one from this film.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since this is most likely his last hurrah, going to pre-order if one does come out for this movie. I cant wait to watch it in theaters. Hell yeah!

I saw it on Tuesday and that new R rating helps the X-men franchise quite a bit. I loved it, it could have used some better soundtrack (not talking about Johnny Cash of course). Best X-men movie in the franchise, followed by Deadpool despite being a totally different tone.
I would actually buy a figure of this Wolverine. That previous figure from HT was awesome but the movie was terrible imho.

So if HT didnt announce anything about a Logan figure yet, should I just give up hoping?

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

So if HT didnt announce anything about a Logan figure yet, should I just give up hoping?

Still have the Blu Ray release day to be hoped as the day HT will announce this figure

After watching the movie, I would say Logan is a license worth for HT to fight for, it will be one of the best super hero movie of 2017

Still have the Blu Ray release day to be hoped as the day HT will announce this figure

After watching the movie, I would say Logan is a license worth for HT to fight for, it will be one of the best super hero movie of 2017
Really? I hope so. Yeah, the movie was terrific.

I recall reading an article that made it clear that Marvel is trying to subtly downplay the X-Men comic universe (as much as they can get away with) because Disney sees no value in using their resources to essentially promote films being released by Fox. Regardless of the article's accuracy you cannot argue with the logic...Hot Toys sees a good 80 or so percent of their licenses coming from Disney...it would not surprise me if they got the memo and have been asked to focus on MCU versus Fox films. As we can see they can only get so many figures out in a year...I doubt Disney Marketing would support MCU figures going to the back burner for Logan and Hot Toys definitely knows who pays their bills...a sad, cynical, but probably true thought...

Holding out hopes I really am it took a while before the DOFP Wolverine went up so I'm hoping for the same thing here. I gave up on seeing a figure from that movie then one day it shows up so we will see.

Back