Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF kinda move is that???
Howard Chan must want out and is trying to bait Disney into Buying his company.

Well, we can always depend on one of the other toy companies to make it, like VTS but the quality wont be as good as HT. If one of those companies do plan on making it they'll probably annouce it a couple months after the movie is released, no? VTS wasteland ranger was announced a couple months later after the movie Fury Road was released right?

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

Yea... fresh meat. I can't wait for a 1/6 scale Finding Nemo. **** Logan.

On their Facebook page they posted a Beauty and The Beast picture, that's what you're going with, hot toys?

They even once trying to make figures from Tomorrowland :lol, they probably gonna make only Logan from this movie, like X-Men movies franchise before

for Beauty and the Beast, I think they trying to compete with Star Ace on making Emma Watson figure

So sad that just because Disney doesn't own the stupid rights they pass up on some really great xmen figures. Sad

Sad indeed. Not just Logan though... they're are a ton of gems that HT passed up on and so much more coming.
This figure. The reavers from this film would sell greatly!
Desperately hoping for
Ghost in the shell Scar Jo.
John Wick.
Blade Runner 2049.
But with them putting so much emphasis on Disney properties and fore going things like these. It practically makes me resent all of Disney.
From Hot toys to Not toys man.

So sad that just because Disney doesn't own the stupid rights they pass up on some really great xmen figures. Sad

There are no great X-Men figures if you are talking about the crappy movies with the horrible"costumes". This Logan is ever worse than the rest of the movies with his non existent costume. Completely unworthy of a figure. Maybe they reboot X-Men one day and the new people running it will figure out how to have the characters use real great looking Comic costumes.

His Claws are his costume.
Wolverine spent an extensive amount of time out of costume wearing plain clothes even in the comics throughout the decades and those were some of his best moments film and print.
Completely worthy of a figure. Always.

Sad indeed. Not just Logan though... they're are a ton of gems that HT passed up on and so much more coming.
This figure. The reavers from this film would sell greatly!
Desperately hoping for
Ghost in the shell Scar Jo.
John Wick.
Blade Runner 2049.
But with them putting so much emphasis on Disney properties and fore going things like these. It practically makes me resent all of Disney.
From Hot toys to Not toys man.

All kinds of yes

Being as though this is Jackman's last appearance as the character... I don't think hope is a total loss. I think Hot Toys might wait on the success of the film and reception before we see anything though.

The Wolverine was released on summer 2013, and Hot Toys announced the figure near the third quarter of that year, there is still hope for figure from this movie, at least for Logan, seeing that reviews for this movie are great, chances are getting bigger

After 8 X-Men movies, and only seeing 4 Wolverine figures made from 4 of those, I wouldn't expect any characters to be made expect Logan. And who knows if even that will get done. We've had the "Lets make a list of all the X-Men HT will make from this movie" a dozen times. I'm a huge fan too. But reality is.....

g1335585073191155396.jpg

I could see it being made just to keep up with the "old man actor" brand of improved head sculpts. Arnie, Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill.. I'm sure I'm missing a couple more off the top of my head. And as for costumes, old man Arnie was about as non-costumed and accessorised a figure as we've seen (and yes, I still like having it in my collection). Hoodie and shotgun. The classic leather jacket look from T1/2 is at least iconic for that Terminator character, so it is a lot more costumish if you like. Take out the weapon and the damaged head, and someone who wasn't in the know would assume it's just old man Arnie going down to the dairy to get a cigar..

Back