Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing from X1 or X2, a figure wearing a generally disliked outfit from the hated-by-many X3, a figure from the hated Origins film, a figure from the mediocre The Wolverine, a figure wearing an outfit that he only wore while sleeping in DOFP.....watch them ignore Logan altogether or make him with the look you least want (whatever that may be, I haven't seen it yet)

Damn....I need a Logan and X-23 after watching this movie. C'mon HT...make it happen.

This is just a 3d illustration of some CG studio, but what if this was made into a statue. You guys would definitely buy this right? I want a 1/6 scale figure instead from HT. Make it HT or some other toy company will get to it first. https://www.instagram.com/p/BRKUz7DjKpx/

Nothing from X1 or X2, a figure wearing a generally disliked outfit from the hated-by-many X3, a figure from the hated Origins film, a figure from the mediocre The Wolverine, a figure wearing an outfit that he only wore while sleeping in DOFP.....watch them ignore Logan altogether or make him with the look you least want (whatever that may be, I haven't seen it yet)

That's a true nightmare scenario :lol but when you lay it out like that it's hard to deny that possibility. I'll be honest though, I'd eat up anything from this movie. I'm on mobile so I can't spoiler tag, I won't get specific but I'd take several figures. It's too bad they don't do DX figures anymore.

I'd buy that but I'd buy a hot toys figure quicker.
So would I. I have my money ready. I know this is has nothing to do with the thread, but I also really want the Batman statue from Iron studios.
69437d9b0a046468068ff71736e7a92f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

Sky's the limit, baby! :rotfl we all know Hot Toys listens to their fans.

They will be when we bait and switch on them. Be like "hey, I found this recast! Okay, not really, but hey! How's about that Logan, huh? Such a great movie. Maybe you should make a figure? I think you should. No, really, I mean it. Yeah, I do, now, stop arguing and get your asses to work sculpting Hugh in all his fully bearded glory."

They will be when we bait and switch on them. Be like "hey, I found this recast! Okay, not really, but hey! How's about that Logan, huh? Such a great movie. Maybe you should make a figure? I think you should. No, really, I mean it. Yeah, I do, now, stop arguing and get your asses to work sculpting Hugh in all his fully bearded glory."

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Seriously, if we started getting some custom Logan's churned out HT would jump on it real quick. Look at Punisher!

I don't know how to send pictures on mobile but it basically just said "Thanks for giving me the Logan movie I've been waiting for."
Awesome[emoji2] One more like from Hugh Jackman, that would make my day if i were you

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

Back